• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SC2: Heart of the Swarm becoming unveiled tonight at MLG

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Damn. Are there links to MLG streams online? I've never really checked them out before. Twitchtv?

I remember playing the original Starcraft multi a decent amount, but I didn't get truly hooked into the Brood War expansion. I'm hoping the same thing happens with Heart of the Swarm. Really looking forward to seeing all the additions/subtractions/changes.

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/live

Live stream doesnt go up till 5pm PST though.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is this weekend free?

The previous MLG tourneys required money for its online streams.

there should be a free stream for this because its a traditional mlg lan. I believe the ppv option was for the lans where they flew everyone out. Dont quote me but i was working under the assumption it was free

my_body_is_ready.png

Awesome news, just need to release protoss campaign and I'll buy the game in its complete form.

That cinematic leaked awhile back looked pretty intense.

Rulza

Neo Member
Man, terran is getting a beating in that trailer. lol

At first sight they seem pretty underpowered now... hmm

chiablo

The Battle Hellion seems like it's really useless. Why would I transform and remove the mobility of the Hellion? In the trailer, they barely survive average encounters.

Deadman

*watches new protoss units*

fml.

Edit: haha terran got shafted so hard in this expansion. Maybe they are returning them to 1.0 terran to make it fair.

clav

cloak wont make it through beta.

'hey we made this unit specifically so it cant help the deathball!'
*gives unit aoe cloak*

Army out of position? No problem.

Recall.

Oracles go around the map shutting down zerg mining.

2 base timing.

Zerg gg.

Deadman

my collected thoughts on the battle report:

showing the number of workers right above the base is kinda easy mode but whatever
jeez did you see how fast the mothership core builds
i like the new creep tumour animation
is refilling the energy on sentries some kind of sick joke?
mass recall imba wtf
speed hydras awww yeah
i dont think swarmhost is that good, but viper looks very strong
yeah viper > all
ultra burrow charge is funny

Game was a low skill one though, so its hard to learn much except what the units can do.

Top Bottom