• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Hannity Accused of Sexual Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
http://www.1170kfaq.com/shows/pat-c...-news-host-to-be-accused-of-sexual-harassment

Tulsa, OK - Columnist, attorney, and former Fox News contributor Debbie Schlussel appeared on today’s Pat Campbell Show and accused Fox News Prime Time Host Sean Hannity of the same type of behavior that lead to Bill O’Reilly leaving the beleaguered network earlier this week.

Among the allegations, Schlussel claims that while at an appearance in Detroit which they both attended, Hannity invited her back to his hotel room.

Schlussel says that after she turned down his advances, she was not invited back on his program.

“This kind of stuff is all over the place at Fox News and anything that has to do with Sean Hannity,” Schlussel said.

Joeku

YAn3K0Z.gif

CHC

Wow can't believe all these guys were actually misogynistic pieces of trash, they seemed so progressive and down to earth.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
If true, let this be the first of many.

Moppeh

Banned
It's funny how the people who supposedly care the most about family values are just a bunch of womanizing assholes.

globalist evil george soros funded shills trying to bring down the last bastion of honest mainstream media with phony sexual assault accusations, the alt left will stoop to anything to get their way. Dont believe their fake news!

/s

Nepenthe

I actually laughed at the title; not at any potential victims, mind you, but at the fact that- of course- another fucking hypocritical conservative Fox News anchor would have the finger pointed at them over this. Of course.

BigAT

Wait... He asked her to have sex, she refused... Did he do anything else? Or am I reading this wrong?

In the OP:

"Schlussel says that after she turned down his advances, she was not invited back on his program."

Stopped getting invited onto his show because she wouldn't fuck him.

Mathieran

Banned
Wait... He asked her to have sex, she refused... Did he do anything else? Or am I reading this wrong?

Yeah I wasn't able to listen to the interview so I don't know if there is more detail in the audio, but it seems that is what happened. It should bother his viewers that he did this at all, but they are happy to look the other way. I'm assuming he's married and I know he's a family values Christian so he's definitely a hypocrite.

I hope that with O'reily getting fired it encourages everyone that has been victimized by that network to start coming hard at them.

TaterTots

Banned
oh god please let this destroy him.

I doubt anyone on GAF listens to his radio program, but I do on the way home. He brought up the rumors of him being let go and said it comes as a surprise to him because no one has accused him of sexual harassment and that his contract is pretty solid through 2020, so "good luck." Now, someone is coming forward and accusing him.

Speevy

Banned
I hope Sean Hannity loses her job because he's an asshole, but I don't think what's in the OP is enough to bring him down.

Schlussel says that after she turned down his advances, she was not invited back on his program.

I mean it's shitty, but is that really harassment? If it were a boss/employee type situation then definitely, but isn't this more of being a dick by not asking somebody to be a guest anymore because they said no?

Loudninja

My god.

Fox news seems like a nasty toxic place to work.

I mean it's shitty, but is that really harassment? If it were a boss/employee type situation then definitely, but isn't this more of being a dick by not asking somebody to be a guest anymore because they said no?
Are you serious?

Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

Yea let's give sean fucking hannity the benefit of the doubt. He's a powerful tv personality whose best friends with a sexual harasser who happens to be the POTUS, his former boss was ousted for multiple counts sexual harassment as was his fellow coworker who was fired for the same thing.

But yea, your right, maybe Sean is innocent, just like his friends said they were. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom