• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA gauging interest in Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Arcade port to PC / Home Console

antibolo

Banned
And finally the DS4 touch pad will have a use!

But to be honest I'd rather see them change the slide notes to something button based.

Little known fact: F 2nd on the PSTV natively supports the DS4 touchpad for star notes. It overrides the default behavior of the touchpad (normally used as the virtual pointer).

It... doesn't work well at all. Especially double star notes, unless your thumbs are really tiny I guess.

SephLuis

I played a lot of Arcade when travelling and would love to play it again on PS4 or Vita.

Too bad it needs the arcade verification, or else I would do that survey -_-

And finally the DS4 touch pad will have a use!

But to be honest I'd rather see them change the slide notes to something button based.
Having played the game, I can't agree. The slider inputs are extremely intuitive and quite fun to do. But I can also see them just being dropped entirely from a home port of the game, unless they commit to requiring players buying a peripheral in order to play. (The existing F controller, besides being so limited that it might as well not exist, is not well suited to the task, especially considering the multitouch aspects to slider input.)

Top Bottom