• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA reports profit for the Quarter, GAF forced to admit SEGA superiority

Suzzopher

seeega.png

sega.gif

:D

Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
Everyone's a winner
we're making our fame
Bonafide hustler making my name

All I wanna do is (BANG BANG BANG BANG!)
And (KKKAAAA CHING!)
And take your money

Segata Sanshiro said:
Everyone coming to the celebration party with FREE Cracker Barrel Old Cheddar and Breton Crackers, take a huuuuuuge step forward!

...not so fast, Prime Crotch.
theyre crappy cookies anyway

Gravijah

NonexistentK said:
Every stop I get to I'm clocking that game
Everyone's a winner
we're making our fame
Bonafide hustler making my name

All I wanna do is (BANG BANG BANG BANG!)
And (KKKAAAA CHING!)
And take your money

if you sing that song again I will give you a colombian necktie

Cornbread78

Prime crotch said:
im done sucking them off until I get some proof they love me back
like say shinning force 3 all scenarios translated release

Isn't SFIII on the "SEGA Collections" PS3 disk? I think it SF, SF2 and SF3....

Now all Sega needs to do is make Pachinko parlors popular in the West and officially start The Blue Phoenix operation.

Gravijah said:
if you sing that song again I will give you a colombian necktie
try if you dare young grasshopper, i'll go ishikozume on you ;)

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
awesome thread title.

made me twitch a little and everything.

Gravijah

NonexistentK said:
Now all Sega needs to do is make Pachinko parlors popular in the West and officially start The Blue Phoenix operation.

try if you dare young grasshopper, i'll go ishikozume on you ;)

HEH.

HEH HEH.

I SUGGEST YOU PREPARE, SIR.

Gravijah said:
I SUGGEST YOU PREPARE, SIR.
i'm currently busy dreaming a Bayonetta non-stop climax pure platinum run & preparing breton cracker sandwiches with cracker barrel old cheddar as our fearless leader has instructed. Do not worry though, i'm totally planning to deal with you before Sega announces Panzer Dragon Saga 2. Deus vult!

Xater

How the fuck did this happen? SEGA is proably one of the last companie I expected to report profits. :lol

Gravijah

NonexistentK said:
i'm currently busy dreaming a Bayonetta non-stop climax pure platinum run & preparing breton cracker sandwiches with cracker barrel old cheddar as our fearless leader has instructed. Do not worry though, i'm totally planning to deal with you before Sega announces Panzer Dragon Saga 2. Deus vult!

ooh ooh bayonetta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNe7azd-UDY

ooh ooh splash wave... yes... yes!

CTLance

Awesome. Still having difficulties with the fact that ultra-conservative profit-oriented Nintendo of all companies has posted a loss in spite of selling fucktons of profitable consoles/handhelds, while Sega, yeah, THAT Sega, rakes in money. So hilarious. And mindblowing.

KamenSenshi

well this is certainly an odd week. Talk about wrapping your head around things, sega of all companies posting a profit. This is like an elseworld week.

Dedication Through Light said:
They are starting this fall remember? Crazy Taxi and Sonic Adventure and possibly more to come.
not enough IMO
always the same games that have been ported to GC and PS2.. want more!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
darkwing said:
then how the heck did Sega make money

Are amusement park operations and arcade games counted?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Why would GAF be "forced" to admit anything? First off, GAF is a private members-only forum and can say whatever the fuck it wants. Second off, Sega still blows and the fact that they finally made a profit doesn't change that even one iota. Just look at GameRankings. Just because Justin Biever sells a lot of records doesn't mean shit. Thread backfire total.

obonicus

AstroLad said:
Why would GAF be "forced" to admit anything? First off, GAF is a private members-only forum and can say whatever the fuck it wants. Second off, Sega still blows and the fact that they finally made a profit doesn't change that even one iota. Just look at GameRankings. Just because Justin Biever sells a lot of records doesn't mean shit. Thread backfire total.

I think that to properly bait Segata you'd have to say something about the Sega of the Saturn days being dead etc. etc.

Top Bottom