• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega to revive major IPs, be more multiplat/global, make bigger games, Sonic: NA dev?

Kthulhu

Persona 2 remake for PS4, please. (Assuming Sega actually has any sway over Atlus's decisions, and that Atlus even has the bandwidth to tackle it.)

A new Valkyria Chronicles on a home console would be nice, too.

Or at least localize the PSP version of eternal punishment.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Does Growlanser count as a Sega IP?

KageMaru

Don't get excited, don't get excited, don't get excited...oh fuck it:

XRS5gFz.gif

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I'm not even going to get my hopes up for a sequel, but I'd be all over a "HD" remaster of Skies of Arcadia for the Switch.

PSO 2 Localization
Atlus produced Shining Force game
Virtua Fighter 6
Virtua Cop VR
Virtual On Switch
Daytona 3 port
New Comix Zone
Burning Rangers Switch

Clearly they're hyping the long awaited, Billy Hatcher and the giant egg sequel
lol

But really, how about a new Sega Soccer Slam?

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Ftfy everyone deserves to play that masterpiece

Yes indeed they do!

I assume they would (rightfully) bring it to all current-gen consoles, I would just personally prefer it on Switch because of the portability factor. And with that, I just realized that Skies of Arcadia has only graced two consoles, both of which sold rather poorly.

Such a shame.

Vashzaron

PSO ep 1 & 2

believe

I got to ask, how many people know EP4 was a thing?

I always found it curious how in PSO related discussions there seems to be clamoring for "EP1&2" specifically alone, when meanwhile Blue Burst (EP4) was quite the substantial upgrade.

I understand ignoring EP3 because it's a different genre.

I got to ask, how many people know EP4 was a thing?

I always found it curious how in PSO related discussions there seems to be clamoring for "EP1&2" specifically alone, when meanwhile Blue Burst (EP4) was quite the substantial upgrade.

I understand ignoring EP3 because it's a different genre.

We should never ignore EP3 simply because it's impossible to properly play the game online these days. A remaster of EP1-4, including EP3 would amazing.

Fisty

I would give all kinds of cash for Vanquish 2 and Alpha Protocol 2. Just hire the damn studios and throw money

Top Bottom