• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| of The Dreamcast of McGillicutty and "MAH SON!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol TNA just announced a 20 man battle royale at the live October 7th show featuring all the talent from BFG. They said the winner will get $100,000:lol

Forkball

292toxc.gif

Vaux

Ill finish Kaitlyn joke since she was rudely interrupted.

Kaitlyn: Knock Knock
AJ: Whos there?
Kaitlyn: KGB
2njing5.jpg

Kaitlyn: Ve vill ask the qvestions!

That colegong.gif is going to be plenty useful tomorrow night I bet :lol :lol

Speaking of which:

PWinsider.com said:
TNA’s flagship show, Impact, has lost it’s home in the UK as British Sky Broadcasting (BSkyB), which recently acquired Bravo and other cable channels, announced today that it will shut down the channel.

The Guardian newspaper reports that Sky deemed Bravo too similar to its own cable channel, Sky1, which happens to air WWE’s Superstars program. Sky bought a package of channels from the Living TV Group (previously known as Virgin Media Television) in a deal completed yesterday for £160m. The portfolio includes Bravo, Living TV and Channel One (formerly Virgin1).

TNA Impact airs on Bravo on Saturday nights.

Here's a link to article in the Guardian.

Obviously, the company has done well in the UK and has a tour at the start of 2011, so this will be a major deal going forward. PWInsider.com has emailed TNA's Steven Godfrey for comment.

Vaux said:
Ill finish Kaitlyn joke since she was rudely interrupted.

Kaitlyn: Knock Knock
AJ: Whos there?
Kaitlyn: KGB
2njing5.jpg

Kaitlyn: Ve vill ask the qvestions!

Vaux
#1 on spindashing's hit list you better watch your ass
(Today, 01:30 PM)

Lebron

HOW CAN SHE SLAP?

spindashing said:
Vaux
#1 on spindashing's hit list you better watch your ass
(Today, 01:30 PM)

But sir, I thought you wanted that AJ ass? Whatever, I guess now the skies are all clear for my arrival then.

Lebron said:
HOW CAN SHE SLAP?

But sir, I thought you wanted that AJ ass? Whatever, I guess now the skies are all clear for my arrival then.

NO YOU DICK, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT. :D

WrestleGAF sucks I'm leaving this shit I was part of a WAR FORUM you know

AdawgDaFAB said:
TNA’s flagship show, Impact, has lost it’s home in the UK as British Sky Broadcasting (BSkyB), which recently acquired Bravo and other cable channels, announced today that it will shut down the channel.

The Guardian newspaper reports that Sky deemed Bravo too similar to its own cable channel, Sky1, which happens to air WWE’s Superstars program. Sky bought a package of channels from the Living TV Group (previously known as Virgin Media Television) in a deal completed yesterday for £160m. The portfolio includes Bravo, Living TV and Channel One (formerly Virgin1).

TNA Impact airs on Bravo on Saturday nights.

Here's a link to article in the Guardian.

Obviously, the company has done well in the UK and has a tour at the start of 2011, so this will be a major deal going forward. PWInsider.com has emailed TNA's Steven Godfrey for comment.:

Really bad news for TNA. I think that was a good source of revenue for them. Hope they can be placed on another channel. The 100,000 battle royale challenge is so hilarious though, like anyone believes they are gonna give a pre scripted winner 100,000. They might as well have said 1 million dollars and then have the winner start up like a million dollar man gimmick.

dskillzhtown said:
I haven't watched WWE in awhile, did Vickie lose a crapton of weight?

Yeah mang. Vicki actually looking pretty good nao, :lol .

She also looked pretty impressive as she did the obstacle course.

Wrekt

BoboBrazil said:
The 100,000 battle royale challenge is so hilarious though, like anyone believes they are gonna give a pre scripted winner 100,000. They might as well have said 1 million dollars and then have the winner start up like a million dollar man gimmick.
Agreed, a $100,000 battle royal is a dumb idea. However if it was a reverse battle royal, it just might work.

Pimpwerx

BoboBrazil said:
Really bad news for TNA. I think that was a good source of revenue for them. Hope they can be placed on another channel. The 100,000 battle royale challenge is so hilarious though, like anyone believes they are gonna give a pre scripted winner 100,000. They might as well have said 1 million dollars and then have the winner start up like a million dollar man gimmick.
GAF's booking squad is top-notch! That's a fantastic idea. Matter of fact, it would have worked better for Ted than his current legacy bullshit.

I wonder why WWE even hires writers. Just mine the wrasslin' threads around the internet. They are chock-full of good story and booking ideas. PEACE.

Pimpwerx said:
GAF's booking squad is top-notch! That's a fantastic idea. Matter of fact, it would have worked better for Ted than his current legacy bullshit.

I wonder why WWE even hires writers. Just mine the wrasslin' threads around the internet. They are chock-full of good story and booking ideas. PEACE.

Sometimes it feels like they already are :lol :lol :lol . But they seem to stick with wrestlecrap type discussions.

AdawgDaFAB said:
Sometimes it feels like they already are :lol :lol :lol . But they seem to stick with wrestlecrap type discussions.

Yeah they put out alot of bad stuff, but I still find their shows more enjoyable than WWE's most of the time. This October 7th Impact is supposed to be where they debut the "big change" also. Reaction is gonna be live after also. I would mark out if Paul Heyman walks out, but everything has been really quiet on that front lately.

BoboBrazil said:
Yeah they put out alot of bad stuff, but I still find their shows more enjoyable than WWE's most of the time. This October 7th Impact is supposed to be where they debut the "big change" also. Reaction is gonna be live after also. I would mark out if Paul Heyman walks out, but everything has been really quiet on that front lately.

I was talking about all the companies actually.

BoboBrazil said:
The big change is the 100,000 dollar battle royale, with the big change being Impact will no longer end in brawls.

dream

Oh, jesus. The latest issue of the Observer has the tentative main event for Wrestlemania...

Undertaker vs Sheamus to unify the titles

I didn't think WrestleMania could drop below 500k buys but this might do it.

They're also building to
heel Cena vs babyface Miz in the co-main event
too or something.

Brinbe

Azuran

Banned
dream said:
Oh, jesus. The latest issue of the Observer has the tentative main event for Wrestlemania...

They're also building to
heel Cena vs babyface Miz in the co-main event
too or something.

Yeah right.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
dream said:

wow. that is the worst idea i could think of next to hornswaggle vs jobbo for the heavyweight title.

dream

Seraphis Cain said:
Too good to be true. I don't believe it.

Well, the exact wording is:

They are also open to a Cena turn. The gist is they know that right now they’ve got nothing all that hot for Mania.

Does the "we don't have any ideas so let's hotshot something" booking philosophy ever work?

Lebron

spindashing said:
heel cena?
shit after what happened to AJ Lee I don't blame him for turning.
It's because they teamed her with shitty Primo. His fail has begun to leak out and effect others, like an oil spill.

Also, if I see more AJ and Naomi trolling, I'm breaking away too and forming the Nation 2.0.

Lebron said:
It's because they teamed her with shitty Primo. His fail has begun to leak out and effect others, like an oil spill.

Also, if I see more AJ and Naomi trolling, I'm breaking away too and forming the Nation 2.0.

You have a point there. It's a shame cause Primo's pretty cool in ring, he just has symptoms of the Hardy Boyz disease where his partner left him to rot in WWE. I hope Primo doesn't get fat. Fatty Colon doesn't look right at all.

Nation 2.0 huh. I like that.

nation_of_domination_crop_340x234.jpg

Edit: Speaking of Fat, more to the Fatt Hardy drama:

NoDQ.com said:
Matt Hardy responded to a fan on Twitter with regards to what Paul London had to say about him in a recent radio interview and said "Yeah, I agree with you. I kinda feel sorry for the guy, he's a mess."

He also posted the following interesting tweets:

"I hope everyone is doing great today, all is good on my end. Things are happening in a way that will make me happy. Be well my friends! :)"

"Take 2-If you're a serious author who would be interested in possibly working with me on an autobiography, please send me a link to your resume, credentials, & website via Twitter. I'm looking for someone to help me with this exciting project. Thanks!"

"I have several projects that I'll be doing in the imminent future that I'm very excited about, one of them being a Matt Hardy autobiography."

"I'm excited 4 the change that lies ahead, so are my mind & body. Regardless of what is written about me, thx 4 keeping my name out there ;)"

"I'm off to the gym, it's time for me to be me. I say thanks to everyone who are my true, supportive friends & fans, I love ya! Adios amigos!"

Oh, Fatty, get your ass to that Jenny Craig and make us proud, don't get our hopes up again for nothing.

jmdajr

AdawgDaFAB said:
Yeah mang. Vicki actually looking pretty good nao, :lol .

She also looked pretty impressive as she did the obstacle course.

she did ten real push ups!

I know dudes that can't do ONE

SLYspyda said:
Katelyn is what AJ is trying so hard to be and failing miserably.
Hey fuck you too, buddy. When Titslyn gets voted off I will have the party of my life raising my wine glasses up in the air, all suited up in Louie V with a bad chick on my side (AJ)

AJ's twitter said:
More non AJ friendly sized walls to
climb. But the powers of Thor himself helped me
bust out some wicked pushups and push that
crate! Whoa.

Also didn't anyone's momma teach them to pick on someone their own size? Careful divas, there's a reason dynamite comes in small packages:)

... I think I am in love desu. In an instant my rage is gone. ^_^

Edit:

Titslyn's twitter said:
I'm upset I didn't get to finish my KGB joke!!!

...And my rage returns. =T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom