• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SFV: Premium Costumes

The End

I am confused. Alex is free until the Zenny store is in place.

Which gives me the sense that characters wont be able to be earned with fight money and premium costumes won't be able to be earned with fight money.

What do you buy with fight money?

characters are fight money or zenny

story costumes and colors are fight money or zenny

premium costumes (above) are zenny only

Which gives me the sense that characters wont be able to be earned with fight money and premium costumes won't be able to be earned with fight money.

You buy characters and story mode costumes (for now)

Until the store goes up there is a trial for DLC characters, once the trial is over you need to buy with fight money to keep using

Characters and Story Mode costumes can be purchased with Fight Money. There are also exclusive colors coming we don't know if they can be purchased with FM or Zenny only.

Two more alternate costumes for Ken.

fmKNRwx.jpg

T.O.P

Banned
...so console users got the Hot Ryu Costume for free with the pre-orders and us PC players get fucked over it

Nice Capcom

TreIII

A lot of those costumes just don't...look good.

Ah, well. At least me not buying the Season Pass paid off, for once.

mnemonicj

People pay for costumes? I've always used the original and I personally find it tacky to use anything else XD

That's just me though.

muteki

Got Ryu/Chun/Cammy w/ the hot package + some extra zenny.

Might get Karin but otherwise not too thrilled about the rest.

...so console users got the Hot Ryu Costume for free with the pre-orders and us PC players get fucked over it

Nice Capcom

I think only the people that pre-ordered from GS got Hot Ryu. Pre-ordering from anywhere else/digitally gives you another character's premium.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
In SF4 wasn't it like $4/£4 for a pack of 3 or 4 costumes or am I remembering it wrong?

Capcom pls.

Welcome to "service model" SFV!

Please understand while we figure out how to open an in game store for money though... =)

Like SFIV though, you can probably wait things out and Capcom will put out a heavily discounted costume pack or something.

Vex_

Banned

Brace for caps lock post (sorry):

Why is it SO FUCKING HARD TO GET THIS SHIT RIGHT LIKE THIS!? what do we have to do to tell these current artists that they suck when it comes to ken? Seriously getting pissed off Ken doesn't look like this. IT'S LIKE THEY ARE DOING THIS SHIT ON PURPOSE. FOH WITH THAT BS

In SF4 wasn't it like $4/£4 for a pack of 3 or 4 costumes or am I remembering it wrong?

Capcom pls.

To be fair, they need to make up for the disappointing sales somehow lol. $$$

Considering my main is Vega and his costumes are pretty terrible IMO, I'll be passing on all of these. Of the new ones Karin, Mika, and Nash are great IMO.

Enilced2

Dear lord Laura's hair looks so good with this costume I just wish it wasn't so skimpy. I was hoping for a costume with more clothes not less for her haha.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Laura looks fantastic. I'll probably drop down 4$ for that. And damn Necalli gets boots. Hell yeah! 600% more badass. I'll probably get him too.

BiggNife

Most of them look fine. Ken's is the only one where I honestly have no idea what the fuck they were thinking.

I will probably get Matador Vega since he's my main.

Brace for caps lock post (sorry):

Why is it SO FUCKING HARD TO GET THIS SHIT RIGHT LIKE THIS!? what do we have to do to tell these current artists that they suck when it comes to ken? Seriously getting pissed off Ken doesn't look like this. IT'S LIKE THEY ARE DOING THIS SHIT ON PURPOSE. FOH WITH THAT BS
I don't man...it's like Capcom is trolling us brother.

I'm almost sad about a fictional character lol...almost

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Dear lord Laura's hair looks so good with this costume I just wish it wasn't so skimpy. I was hoping for a costume with more clothes not less for her haha.

Yeah. Her hair is Godlike but costume...nah. She's hot enough, lets get her in a proper Jiu-Jitsu garb or hell, just something where her shorts aren't the exact same size as her panties?

Top Bottom