• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Wrayfield

I once had a league and there was this douche Saints fan and he drafted just Saints players, gave up half-way through the season, winless.

I once had a league and there was this douche Saints fan and he drafted just Saints players, gave up half-way through the season, winless.

I've once heard of league where this one old dude started a team called 'This is Tampa' which consisted of only Bucs players.

You have to be a real dick to do that, a dick that would also take Tom Brady just so
Patriots fans can't.

TheFatOne

Sorry guys I confused the hell out of myself. Hit the wrong link in the league and I thought the draft was live right now. Wasted my time doing that shit, and was completely confused.

I choose Ray Rice

Has anyone actually played fantasy football before, or am I just totally going to roll you jerks?
I have played fantasy football before, but I'm no expert. I just make picks with my gut and hope for the best.

Wrayfield

Has anyone actually played fantasy football before, or am I just totally going to roll you jerks?

Larry, if you actually played FF before, you know it's prolly gonna be the dude who follows basic settings and replaces according to the top 5 suggestions and wins out. Also, one who doesn't understand the game yet, so there is no way you could win, unless you don't understand the game. Now that I think about it...

I'm gonna destroy you.

Okay, so so far we have 4 picks made.

1. Aaron Rodgers of the Packers to Godslay
2. Arian Foster of the Texans to Wrayfield
3. Tom Brady of the Patriots to Snesfreak
4. Ray Rice of the Ravens to TheFatOne

This puts Fox on the clock.

So is Fox skipped? Been a while

Yeah, according to the rules we should. His deadline of 6 hours was 4 hours ago.

I you want to jump him, you have my okay to do it. If you want to give him some more time because it's the first round I would be okay with that as well.

I already PM'd him this morning when he was on the clock.

I think if we keep in mind how long this is gonna take, it might be the smartest thing to jump him.

Hurry up, jerks! I want to pick Janikowski before he's gone. For the new guys, be careful, because Kickers go fast. Defense too. The best strategy is to lock up those slim positions, like Defense, kickers, even TEs and QBs first. It's just numbers, there are less of them in the NFL to go around.

This is sound advice I give to you all freely.

Godslay

Banned
I figure at this rate, about 1 draft pick a day we will be done in 206 days. That's puts us at February 28, 2013. Superbowl will already be won by then. I'm looking into my crystal ball, and on that date BLarry will be banned again due to a rage shit.

I figure at this rate, about 1 draft pick a day we will be done in 206 days. That's puts us at February 28, 2013. Superbowl will already be won by then. I'm looking into my crystal ball, and on that date BLarry will be banned again due to a rage shit.
:jnc :lmao really we gotta speed this up somehow haha

Results so far :

1. Aaron Rodgers of the Packers to Godslay
2. Arian Foster of the Texans to Wrayfield
3. Tom Brady of the Patriots to Snesfreak
4. Ray Rice of the Ravens to TheFatOne
5. Shady McCory of the Eagles to Fox
6. Calvin Johnson of the Lions to Actstriker
7. Chris Johnson of the Titans to Walteur
8. Ryan Matthews of the Chargers to Blarry
9. Cam Newton of the Panthers to that asshole Sanjuro
10. Drew Brees of the Saints to Milchjon
11. Darren McFadden of the Raidahs to Me
12. Trent Richardson of the Browns to Wes
13. Adrian Peterson of the Vikings to Greg

http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/967761/draftresults

FLYING!

Edit: Whoops, forgot that I wanted to edit.

Sorry, with mobile Gaf down, and me on the road for work, I had issues getting on. In fact, this office blocks gaf, but thankfully only minutes before I read the thread about getting around work firewalls, so we're in baby!

Dammit Frenchie! You were supposed to make a bad pick. Now I'm stuck with all the jerks I don't want to take this high. But, I guess I have to, so I'll just pick the player who will lead me to the championship.

With the 8th pick in the 2012 Shirtless Fantasy Football League Draft, the Smiling Lollipops take.......San Diego Chargers, Running Back....Ryan Mathews

Milchjon

Word on the street is that Yo Soy Siesta will be joined by famed statwhore Drew Brees.

No evidence to be shown yet.

Wes

venison crêpe
The Queen declares Trent Richardson will lead her merry band of Corgis to victory in the land of the revolting revolters.

Greg

oh, there's a topic for this

edit: Graham Harrell Future selects... a perfectly healthy Adrian Peterson.

Godslay

Banned
The Queen declares Trent Richardson will lead her merry band of Corgis to victory in the land of the revolting revolters.

Bold pick. For whatever reason I am rooting for Richardson and Weeden to have a good season.

We really are moving fast, Wes your a JERK!

We might actually finish this thing before the Super Bowl.

oh, there's a topic for this

edit: Graham Harrell Future selects... a perfectly healthy Adrian Peterson.

Remember after Blackghost makes both his picks, you're up again.

You might actually know this already, but Sanjuro surprised me when picking Stevan Ridley, so I'm just making sure.

Since Wes is a jerk

I will shock the draft, and do what has never been done in all of fantasy.
With the 14th pick I take Jimmy Graham
With the 15th pick I take Rob Gronkowski
MuhahahahhHa I will start two TE on my way to Chamionship.
You brought this upon us Wes
YOU!

Top Bottom