• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shocking News: MS to announce new Xbox One title at Gamescom

Joco

Probably some Kinect crap. Or they'll tease a game with a trailer as bad as the one for Black Tusk's game, and we'll have no idea what it's supposed to be.

TriGen

qnmB5LB.png

Headset included with X1? Hands-on preview? Fucking nothing?
The specific time specification sounds like it's an embargo lift. My guess is on previews.

Headset included would be nice. As would 6 months of XBL for early adopters or something like that. My guess, though, is just some IGN previews of very little importance. Hope I'm wrong.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Not going to lie - depending on what this is, it might convince me to get an Xbone. With all the DRM reversals and with far more exclusives, the console is starting to look really appealing to me, more than PS4.

Yep, more exclusives. Meanwhile the Xbox 360 hasn't seen a new 1st party game since 2012.

Finalizer

Ah, I somehow read the title as saying Tokyo Game Show and got interested.

Oh well. Is MS supposed to have anything for TGS? IIRC they're supposed to have a proper conference or sumfin'.

Ah, I somehow read the title as saying Tokyo Game Show and got interested.

Oh well. Is MS supposed to have anything for TGS? IIRC they're supposed to have a proper conference or sumfin'.

I tweet Brian Crecente about it earlier:

crecenteb: Microsoft's TGS booth will be packed with 29 playable Xbox One and 360 games http://t.co/kxBzjUd3aY via @Polygon

Steverulez: @crecenteb @polygon Do you know if Microsoft have a press conference planned, or any announcements?

crecenteb: @Steverulez @Polygon I don't believe they're doing a press conference.

Steverulez: @crecenteb But there are announcements planned…?

crecenteb: @Steverulez Not that I know of, but that doesn't mean they won't happen.

So no press conference but possibly announcements…
Wouldn't surprise me if they did an event similar to Gamescom especially if rumours of Platinum Games are true and maybe MS Osaka having something to show off.

Finalizer

So no press conference but possibly announcements…
Wouldn't surprise me if they did an event similar to Gamescom especially if rumours of Platinum Games are true and maybe MS Osaka having something to show off.

Thanks. Gonna keep expectations well in check then, but hopefully there'll be a surprise waiting.

Top Bottom