• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

UberTag

I like how non the wrestlers came out to help their boss.

And a road agent (mercury?) came out to reprimand him like a puppy who's about to poop on the carpet.
For those not watching SD...

mwLxqp.gif

ElNkqN.gif
Remember when Joey Mercury took that ladder shot and wound up looking more mangled than Vince was tonight?

e8439ae45adf7f1f8db071e56c9c1aa650c22834_hq.gif

mercury_arma06.gif

I'm just assuming based off of the NXT women's roster and who we know is signed out of the MYC. Nothing impossible or that wild.
Would they even have more than one MYC rep in the match? I assumed the implication of announcing that today is like her victory qualified her for it

Would be weird to just throw others in storyline-wise

Would they even have more than one MYC rep in the match? I assumed the implication of announcing that today is like her victory qualified her for it

Would be weird to just throw others in storyline-wise

Not if you have them have to win additional qualifiers. There's a lot of NXT TV between now and November. Next taping is Thursday so we should get some answers there.

kairi vs nikki cross needs to happen

i kinda hope baslzer shows up on sd next week since it will give becky or charlotte something to do

My current thinking is they might build up Charlotte or Becky to challenge Natalya at HIAC and then have Shayna cost them the match. Would explain why Naomi got her rematch and lost pretty clean tonight. And HIAC is the last SD PPV before Survivor Series.

My current thinking is they might build up Charlotte or Becky to challenge Natalya at HIAC and then have Shayna cost them the match. Would explain why Naomi got her rematch and lost pretty clean tonight. And HIAC is the last SD PPV before Survivor Series.
That would be cool. Guess we'll see next week. For all we know Tamina is gonna get her shot.

Apparently on the GFW streaming site, not only can you download the unprotected mp4s in the source code as was mentioned earlier, but you can access the subscription content by changing a line in the source code from "locked" to "unlocked".

This really is a TNA product through and through.

I'm glad that the MYC finals kept the visual motif from the tournament where they lit the ring but not really the crowd.

If only for one moment, Kevin Dunn had to fuck off. Can't wait for it to be permanent.

broz0rs

Shane next week is going to be Michael Corleone.

But who do you guys think will fall off HIAC, Shane or Kevin or both?

Anth0ny

does shane doing a stunt off the cage draw subscribers?

i thought ppv booking didn't matter because everyone has the network anyways?

does vince getting busted open hardway on smackdown draw ratings?

i thought ratings didn't matter anymore?

Adree

Good interview with Shayna after the loss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AccvTtvjR6s

I wouldn't say her promos are great, but she sounds a hell of a lot more real than 95% of the other people on the roster.

Also month two and Kairi already speaks English decently enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUaTyxlVepY

I warmed up to Shayna over the course of the match. She's still super green but has promise. Also her theme sounds like a Yakuza series boss fight which is rad.

Rimfya

Banned
KO is great.

He'd be loving having a feud with the McMahon's, he's such an attitude era mark.

Also love that he doesn't need to be actively feuding with Sami Zayn to have a go at him.

Top Bottom