• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

8pm Eastern time is taking FOREVER! I'm ready to spend 3 hours on character creation and pull an all nighter on this joint. Plus I heard there will be concert/event today... I'll be in a corner watching.

Kagey K

Banned
8pm Eastern time is taking FOREVER! I'm ready to spend 3 hours on character creation and pull an all nighter on this joint. Plus I heard there will be concert/event today... I'll be in a corner watching.
The concert is tomorrow night. A few hours before it ends.

Kagey K

Banned
This game has the smallest font I’ve ever seen. I can’t read any of it.
I set it to 4k large and it makes it like a normal game now. Only one ship online and it’s full. FFS.

I don’t know what error 614 is because the text is Japanese. I assume it’s telling me the ship is full.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
I don’t get why they didn’t open the first 3 ships and then open more as needed. So frustrated.

lol and then Live goes and sends me a message telling me the beta is on now just to taunt me further.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Servers are getting slammed. Game is a hit! lol Can't get in myself and keep getting the 614 message.
I got in once only to immediately get disconnected. Got back in only to get error 630 in the character creation screen.

Last edited:

RPS37

Created a character and got partway through the prologue. Then I got booted.
Exited to the main menu a few times, got back in to select my character, got disconnected. All of this is to be expected tho.

Last edited:

Havoc2049

I just got the 630 error myself. At least I'm getting closer. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

It will be interesting to see how many XB consoles and Live subscriptions PSO2 will move. At least in the PSO2 forums, Discord channels, Reddit, etc., it seems like the majority of people are new XB owners and are just buying an XB to play some PSO2.

Dane

Bruh, no one is being able to get through, the whole game is in a traffic jam.

"we just released one more ship" WELL PUT THE WHOLE FLEET CAPTAIN, WE HAVE A SWARM OF PLAYERS FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE WHERE PSO2 NA NEVER EXISTED.

Annnnnnd they're down. Waited an hour and only got as far as the character select screen. Waiting for them to start back up.

Arkage

Banned
Trying to get in as well, but don't know if I'll bite long term. Loved the OG Phantasy Stars. Played PSO on PSP. But the game seems to have departed pretty far from its origins, just like the Shining series.

Kagey K

Banned
5 mins until the first emergency alert happens and nobody gets to play it. Having the rewards tied to them seems kind of silly now.

Pantz

It's nice that they're at least tweeting out updates every 20-30 minutes. Most of the time it seems like companies go dark for hours.

Kagey K

Banned
Lol I just saw a full TV ad for the Sonic the Hedgehog movie on the TV screen by the salon.

At lvl 17 now and really just starting to get into the meat of this. There is a lot going on in this game. Did an urgent quest earlier and it was chaotic.

Reactions: Isa

Havoc2049

I got on late last night after the server maintenance. I got my character up level 10 and then went to bed. I completed one urgent mission. Just like Kagey K said, there is a lot going on in this game and I’m not sure what the hell I’m doing at times...lol

Top Bottom