• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smallville's Tom Welling Joins Lucifer, His First TV Role Since Clark Kent

Loudninja

Smallville alum Tom Welling is finally returning to TV with a series regular role on Fox’s Lucifer, TVLine has learned, and it sounds as if his character will get the Devil himself rather fired up.

When the supernatural-tinged procedural returns for Season 3, Welling will play Marcus Pierce, an accomplished police lieutenant who is strategic, reserved and well-respected — that is, everything Lucifer is not. But perhaps even more annoying are all the things the gents have in common, both being charming, charismatic and “handsome as hell.”

As you can imagine, when Pierce starts developing a “connection” with fellow detective Chloe Decker, Lucifer’s devilish traits are inflamed.
http://tvline.com/2017/07/22/tom-welling-smallville-lucifer-season-3-cast/

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Gotta pay the bills. He was in that movie Draft Day for like 5 minutes. That was a couple years ago though. That movie also had Cavill Supes' dad making out with Batman's real life (ex)wife/Elektra. Plus Black Panther! #ItsAllConnected

Poona

I always wondered when he'd get a decent role again. I loved Smallville and hoped he'd get to be the new Superman too (but that's now Henry Cavill who I think is great).

Then when they wanted Superman for Superior on TV I hoped he'd get it, but he missed out again.

Zen Aku

I always wondered when he'd get a decent role again. I loved Smallville and hoped he'd get to be the new Superman too (but that's now Henry Cavill who I think is great).

Then when they wanted Superman for Superior on TV I hoped he'd get it, but he missed out again.
I don't think he want to be Superman again. Unless something really resonate with him. He took a break from acting for a long while.

His Superman is light years better than Cavils no offense.

Heck the Lex Luther in Smallvile is a million times better than the one in BatmanVSuperman.

Top Bottom