• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palpable

I work valet at a hotel in Vegas and I just watched Lauren Cohen ask our doorman for a cab to the MGM. She looks really good with short hair.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Fear the Walking Dead season 2 starts today, so if you want to discuss the show, please head over to the Season 2 OT

zib2gCc.jpg

Hang on...did TWD just turn into A Bug's Life?
I never made this connection before but this is hilarious. So I'm guessing the people that Carol and Morgan found are going to play the part of the circus insects and help save the ants (Alexandria and other groups under Savior control).

oh my gawd.

In the german Version you can clearly hear maggie at the end screaming....you can even hear her scream glenn.

Either this is a mistake by the german Team or they spoiled it

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
decided to check out
Glenn's
death in the comic... good lord o_O

xrnzaaas

It was an okay finale I guess. Carol's scenes kept bringing it down, but at least they've provided an interesting conclusion for Morgan. Negan was better than I thought, but I still think they should've looked for a different actor. At least we got Trevor. I couldn't stop laughing during his scenes. :D

Retronix

I stopped watching the show a few years back but kept reading the comics, is there any reason for "big death" to be any different from the comics?

Finally got around to watching the finale. It was alright. The scene when the whistling started and you slowly saw the reveal of Negan's group was super intense and had damn creepy atmosphere. Was great seeing Rick scared shitless like that. That face and those eyes....wow! The performance from Andrew Lincoln really telegraphed how dire the situation was and it made me feel rather uneasy. I thought Negan lived up to the hype and was a great casting choice. Seems like a damn fun character and I only wanted to see more after that 10 minutes. The cliffhanger should make me mad but I kinda liked it. So manipulative and dumb but kinda fun IMO.

Overall an OK season. Not great, not bad, certainly enjoyable. I LOVED the Morgan specific episode though. The small scale and intimate nature of that episode made it one of my favorites. Hoping next season will be good (better) and the new antagonist ends up being a memorable one.

Oh yeah, I know they are trying to be smart in the world they are presenting but I get tired of hearing all the various lingo used by pockets of people to refer to zombies. I think I heard a sixth one on the last episode. I pray for the day that someone calls them zombies but I know it won't happen.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Oh yeah, I know they are trying to be smart in the world they are presenting but I get tired of hearing all the various lingo used by pockets of people to refer to zombies. I think I heard a sixth one on the last episode. I pray for the day that someone calls them zombies but I know it won't happen.

You are not alone.

Some sound ok, others sound stupid. Biters?

bidguy

Banned
oh my gawd.

In the german Version you can clearly hear maggie at the end screaming....you can even hear her scream glenn.

just seen it and yea maggie can definitely be heard screaming allthough im not sure if shes screaming glenn or not.

oh my gawd.

Maybe the leaked audio was from the foreign versions and was never changed? Did it sound like the audio the caption person from here linked awhile ago?

hamchan

Finally watched the finale and haha what a terrible cliffhanger. At least I've already read the comics but I can already imagine how mad tv only people must feel about it.

Kickz

No one needed to see Noah get his face ripped apart either. You just know Nicotero is going to go out all on this death.

I don't even remember that one, anyways it seems more brutal coming form a human than a zombie for some reason.

Anyways its funny with this talk of Glenn dying, I saw Batman vs Superman today and Maggie and Negan play Bruce's parents.. Kinda felt like Negan killed Glenn and then took his wife lol..

EmiPrime

what a pathetic excuse for a cliffhanger.

Negan forgot how to swear too judging by that comic comparison video. It's apparently okay to show buckets of gore but the word fuck is somehow off limits.

Give this franchise to a network who know what they are doing. This could have been TWD's red wedding but they bottled it.

Negan forgot how to swear too judging by that comic comparison video. It's apparently okay to show buckets of gore but the word fuck is somehow off limits.

Give this franchise to a network who know what they are doing. This could have been TWD's red wedding but they bottled it.

The American censorship priorities are fubar. It makes me lol at what they get their knickers in a twist over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom