• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really a fan of scrolling stages, but this stage looks like it'll be a lot of fun! I like how the area is a warzone now. :lol

And the music is great too!

Duderz

Banned
:lol Great stage. At first when I saw it wasn't a Galaxy stage, I was disappointed, but this is a great idea nonetheless.

Nice arrangement, too!

DarkKyo

This update was totally worth it, and really refreshing. Hopefully this will help us get our minds off all these lame-ass roster arguments and focus on why this franchise is so fucking amazing.

Fireblend

Banned
Damn, I was just talking to a friend how nice a new stage or music would be. Sakurai read my mind. Awesome update! :D It's somehow sad to see 1-1 like that tho, wonder why they decided to go with the "ruined" thing...

Meloche

While it's not Galaxy music, I'll take it -- it's about time we got some Mario music. And what do you know, it's amazing! Really liking this stage, too. Hopefully there's hidden ways to get the bonuses in this one like there were in Melee though. By that I mean holding R as you selected a stage to get the alt music (a similar trick would be nice here to select the underground stage, or to start in a different section of the FE stage), or holding A to start as Sheik (really hope that's back for Brawl, and an option for ZSS as well).

With all the leaks and things lately my attention has been less focused on the Dojo, but Sakurai is doing a pretty good job of pulling me back each night. :0)

This music is so freaking amazing!!!

The stage, at first I was like, wow that's brown, but it's really growing on me, it it going to be a ton of fun to play.

Who cares about rumors, rosters, and smashboards, this is going to be an amazingly fun game and we are all going to have giant nerd smiles on our faces every minute that we play it.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Pretty cool idea for a stage.

Ironically, they made a level out of the only two stages I've ever seen in SMB. =\

kidding. barely.

Jiggy

Iam Canadian said:
Hey Jiggy, since this is kind of a double stage update (since the game occasionally loads an entirely different stage when chosen), are you going to count this as an unofficial triple update? :D
I'll think about it.

Okay, I thought about it. Nah. :p We've had changing stages like PictoChat, Castle Siege, Battleship Halberd, and Delfino Plaza... I realize this is a different situation, but to me it's not too much so. >_>

emroca_mario_land_desktop_3oe4kw_1.jpg

This level reminds me of these realistic mario pictures. Everything's all drab and bland and realistic. :lol :lol

Sharp

Oh, damn, whoever it was who just reminded me that it wasn't a galaxy stage... yeah. It's not one. I really hope we get one!

(I also was kind of hoping this was a desert level from SMB3, but oh well).

Fireblend

Banned
HURGHT said:
Great stage and music. There's something a little unsettling about this, though:
Seriously,I can't believe I'm actually feeling bad about how it's been abandoned. Damn Sakurai playing with my childhood memories :lol

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I don't know what to think. Stage concept is FUCK AWESOME.

But those backgrounds.. :/

Also, the music... : |

Makes my day, one of my favorite updates in a long time (Mario nut speaking). Kick-ass idea for a stage, and a very cool arrangement of the classic tune. Love it.

Jiggy

Why is the music so good. :eek: How can a remix of a song that I've heard ten million times be so good that it makes me stop punctuating properly. :eek:

TreIII

Awesome update. This stage really looks great.

Still...I would like to see the SSB64 version of the Mushroom Kingdom come back...complete with the pipes and pow blocks! :lol

Ydahs

Awesome stage :D . They keep on outdoing themselves. I wonder if this stage is available from the start since I wanna try it out first.

Dubble

Holy freaking DAMN - World 1-1 **AND** World 1-2?!

PLUS NEW MUSIC?!?

This may be the best stage update we've seen to date. And how much you wanna bet that World 1-2 will have its own music as well?

Freaking AWESOME. :D

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Jiggy37 said:
I'll think about it.

Okay, I thought about it. Nah. :p We've had changing stages like PictoChat, Castle Siege, Battleship Halberd, and Delfino Plaza... I realize this is a different situation, but to me it's not too much so. >_>

I was actually being facetious. :D I don't consider it a triple update at all and I didn't really mean for you to consider it. >_>

RagnarokX said:
Nice stage, but too brown :(

It's next-gen.

Jiggy

JoeFu said:
Music is awesome, but it's too relaxing...
I kind of want to play it in Delfino Plaza even more than Mushroomy Kingdom. Seriously, imagine if this remix had been the Plaza theme in Sunshine. It just seems to fit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom