• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speevy said:
I would have called it the Reggie Fils-Aime "Not My Problem" bomb.

reggiegbnx7.jpg

:)

As long as we get new screenshots every day along with whatever new information, I'm happy. Can't get over how great this game looks. Look at Wario in the Gooey Bomb pictures!

SantaC

So what's in the next update. That one of the stages have grass? No that would be too much for Nintendo to reveal.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
SantaC said:
So what's in the next update. That one of the stages have grass? No that would be too much for Nintendo to reveal.
Well game modes is the favourite for tomorrow's revelation. It will most likely be classic mode that is discussed.

Branduil said:
There were cool ones but there were also some really lame ones.

I think the point is to make it fun and balance strong weapons with weak ones, its more entertaining that way. When you get something awesome and your buddies get owned with some lame ass shit

Ashodin

LOL at people bitching about them not revealing new characters. You gotta wait before we get the goods. The Splinter Cell Reggie picture is HILARIOUS.

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
Gooey bomb reminds me of Time Splitter series. :D

This is an awesome Item that will make crazy moments :D

Now, they should add the diseases from the Bomberman series, which were totally amazing! :lol

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Mr. Pointy said:
Adon and Samson in SSBB would be the greatest left-field mind**** in history.
God, can you imagine the photoshops? The threads? The reactions? :lol

Francois the Great said:
for the last time (seriously,) arguing over who would "fit" or not is stupid for one reason:

snake.jpg

since the first third party character revealed is about as far as you can get from what youd expect to be in ssbb, ANYONE can fit. fitting obviously isnt an issue.

if snake can work, anyone can.

QFT

There's no such thing as an "overall Smash Bros. theme" to begin with. Tons of characters, ranging from retarded to badass, show up and punch each other in the face, and that's it. Period.

Taker666

A "Gooey bomb tag" mode would be quite fun.

A Gooey bomb with a 1 minute timer with players frantically trying to transfer between each other before it explodes.

Threi

notag
gooey bomb <3

*edit* weren't people bitching about Mario's eyes not facing the character?
item01_070524c-l.jpg

although his head is turned his eyes are clearly not focused dead center of where his head is turned...so that is one less thing to nitpick about.

Ramenman

This goey bomb really sounds great.

The "quickly touch someone to pass him this shitty thing over your head before it falls for real" thing reminds me of the polar bear sequences in Crash Bash.

Which is great.

ant1532 said:
Anyone who says Megaman can't fit into Smash needs to think it over.

Snake is in Smash. But the original Megaman won't fit. Yeah. Suuuure... ;)

It's not a matter of "fitting in". Snake as a character is appealing, Megaman as a character isn't. Just because Megaman's art style is closer to Nintendo's characters than Snake's doesn't mean he's a better fit for the game.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
TheGreatDave said:
It's not a matter of "fitting in". Snake as a character is appealing, Megaman as a character isn't. Just because Megaman's art style is closer to Nintendo's characters than Snake's doesn't mean he's a better fit for the game.
Why the hell would Megaman not be a good fit for the game?

The only downside to including Megaman is that he's entirely blaster based, so his melee moves would be open to interpretation.

I'd want him in the game just to have his dash be the Megaman X style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom