• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

MasterMFauli said:
Now, now, you cant say that you beat the whole singleplayer-game of SSBM in one day. It´s not "just" the adventure-mode. The heck, i remember getting my last trophy just this year XD

I have Monday's off and December 3rd is the last day of school. My two exams both happen on December 14th and I still have a habit of cramming at the last minute.

So what I'm saying is, just watch me >=D

Unless of course there's online, then once I unlock Meta Knight I'll try him out a bit and go online ^_^

SantaC

Gold Member
AlternativeUlster said:
Didn't that show come out before Sonic?

yeah and I was sarcastic. Like sonic, Nintendo's biggest mascot rival at the time would be in their cartoon back then. It was as likely as snow in hell.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
SantaC said:
yeah and I was sarcastic. Like sonic, Nintendo's biggest mascot rival at the time would be in their cartoon back then. It was as likely as snow in hell.

Wait a minute. Mario wasn't even in Captain N episodes. I am a toolbelt sometimes. I guess when you write stuff in all caps, we should just take it as sarcasm like, "HOLY SHIT, MOTHER BY DANZIG IN SMBB CONFIRMS NESS" or something like that.

ohamsie

WildArms said:
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1875/fdwaldobt2.png

o_O

Also, a message to mods: I'm aware this doesn't relate to the Dojo, but I can't exactly make a new thread about these and there's still hours for the update. I felt they are funny enough to share with fellow Smashers. Apologies if not allowed. ^_^

You had better rehost, imageshack isn't allowed in these here parts. Plus I want to see it.

SantaC

Gold Member
AlternativeUlster said:
Wait a minute. Mario wasn't even in Captain N episodes. I am a toolbelt sometimes. I guess when you write stuff in all caps, we should just take it as sarcasm like, "HOLY SHIT, MOTHER BY DANZIG IN SMBB CONFIRMS NESS" or something like that.

I don't remember, but I think Mario made an appearence. Regardless, Mario had his own cartoon back then.

cpn2.jpg

why was Mega Man green :/

and simon looked like a douche :lol

captain n in smash bros would been cool

ezekial45

Banned
SantaC said:
I don't remember, but I think Mario made an appearence. Regardless, Mario had his own cartoon back then.

cpn2.jpg

Thats supposed to be Mega Man?

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Cyan said:
Code:
Zeed   		680
ShockingAlberto 501

Now I know why I always got the feeling every other post was by either Zeed or ShockingAlberto, because they really are.

As for tonights update, I say its either a character or Pokeball, I mean its been over a month and half since we've gotten one, even with the Pokemon Trainer stuff it still doesnt really count.

Ashodin

SantaC said:

cpn2.jpg

that show had stereotypes out the ass-icus

Sharp

ezekial45 said:
I'm more surprised how weird his body looks. He looks like an obese baby.
Well considering he's supposed to be a fucking robot I'd give the character designers a break. They probably weren't sure how robots would look in 20XX.

ezekial45

Banned
Sharp said:
Well considering he's supposed to be a fucking robot I'd give the character designers a break. They probably weren't sure how robots would look in 20XX.

I know the designs are supposed to be more "cartoonish", but it looks like they didn't even reference the original designs. Anyway, it was just a joke. No need to get all bent out of shape. :lol

Sharp said:
they could have always... y'know... looked at the games...

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Sharp said:

He sort of looks like the box art for Mega Man at least.

ohamsie

I'm going to guess tonight's update will be an item. Food! They heal a certain % on your character! And this time they're all 3-D, and not sprite based.

Acerac

Banned
WordAssassin said:
they could have always... y'know... looked at the games...
250px-MegamanBox.jpg

In all fairness given the material they had to work with they coulda done worse. :)

*Edit for on topicness*

I predict a Koopa Kid assist character tonight. I know they're dead but I can dream, can't I? :p

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
CrushDance said:
Can we get a Marth please...or Titania..........*faints*

Yeah I really think if another FE character is going to make it into the game, she will be from FE9 or FE10, probably 10. And I say she cause the game needs more females with weapons and theres no better place to go than FE for that. And with that I say Titania, Elincia and Lucia are the three most likely, Lucia FE10 style being my top choice.

Zeed said:
You'll be eating those words. Sakurai will come to your house, print out that post, and make you eat it. No lie.

Sakurai will come to my house, print out your avatar, and laugh with me for 48 hours. Then he looks at his watch and leaves, with the words on his lips "we had a good laugh, MFauli, but now i have to upload the Ridley-character profile, cya".

Zeed

Banned
He's back again
And about time too
And this time
He's in the mood

He can fly real high
With his jetpack on

diddykong_070904d.jpg

With his pistols out
He's one tough Kong

diddykong_070904a.jpg

Sharp

Booooring. Oh wait these are actually cool. Oh well still boring as it was not the update I predicted nor was it confirmation of online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom