• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeed

Banned
Also every time there's been a delay the delay lasted like two hours.

I'm off to bed. Will wake up to a MEGATON.

fernoca

Kinda late, so this confirms:
-Playable Sonic
-Playable Pac Man
-Playable Mega Man
-Online multiplayer (up to 20 players at the same time)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Zeed said:
I'm telling you guys, every time we've had a delay it's been a new character.
Didn't that only happen like twice? Didn't we have an item update or something once when it was late?

Zeed

Banned
JohnTinker said:
Ike - late
Pokemon Trainer - late
Diddy - late
This man is correct...except Pokemon Trainer was not late because that was on a Monday, and the unique Japanese graphic had presumably been designed over the weekend.

Never has there been a delay without a new challenger...yet.

Mar

ohamsie said:
maybe tonight online will be confirmed.

laugh.gif

My personal megaton would be Megaman or Viewtiful Joe being in the game. I don't think either are too far out of the realm of possibility, especially Megaman.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Wait, didn't they just confirm MetaKnight yesterday? That would be too soon for a new character it would seem. It will probably an assist trophy.

VegaShinra

AlternativeUlster said:
Wait, didn't they just confirm MetaKnight yesterday? That would be too soon for a new character it would seem. It will probably an assist trophy.
MetaKnight was in the first trailer of Brawl at E306.

I'm guessing it'll be a new single player mode boss revealed. Too many are talking about a new character. The daily updates will not be so predictable.

usea

Yesterday doesn't count that much as a new character because he had been known to be in the game, was in tons of screenshots, gliding update, special move update etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom