• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
ant1532 said:
For real. They show two moves that everyone already assumed what they were.

I dont know, I assumed that Pit's up special would be his helicopter twirl move, im glad to know its a reference to the last level of Kid Icarus.

ant1532

Banned
Linkzg said:
I dont know, I assumed that Pit's up special would be his helicopter twirl move, im glad to know its a reference to the last level of Kid Icarus.
Well that looked hella more like a up smash move since he didn't seem to move much so I just assumed the up B move would be what it is since UP Bs are always special attacks which always act as a 3rd jump.

ant1532 said:
Well that looked hella more like a up smash move since he didn't seem to move much so I just assumed the up B move would be what it is since UP Bs are always special attacks which always act as a 3rd jump.

yeah, but Pit's bow sping that he does reminded me of Links sword spin, which is Links 3rd jump/up special. The one he officially has it almost like a switch that gives him flight like Kirby/Jigglypuff.

NeonZ

I've been thinking about that Kirby game which was supposed to be done in the SSBM engine for the GC... There have been no news at all about it, right? Unlike the other ones, which have been shown in the Wii, even if they haven't been released yet...

Could they have used resources from that game to expand Brawl's 1P mode? They were far enough to make gameplay movies, after all. I suppose we'll see whenever they decide to reveal Brawl's replacement of SSBM's adventure mode.

If tonights is at 1am PST again, then I'll start counting down to that time. But if it's at midnight PST like it was mostly last week, than I'll continue to count down to that time.

Tonight decides it :).

Firestorm

FunkyMunkey said:
If tonights is at 1am PST again, then I'll start counting down to that time. But if it's at midnight PST like it was mostly last week, than I'll continue to count down to that time.

Tonight decides it :).

What if it's 12:30 AM :(

radiuhm

I think another stage will be shown today, prolly something we already know is confirmed, I'm leaning towards that metaknight stage.

I'm thinking it'll be the other half of Pit's Special moves. No reason to introduce Pit in one update, show two of his moves in the next, and then leave the other two for some future update.

radiuhm

BrodiemanTTR said:
I'm thinking it'll be the other half of Pit's Special moves. No reason to introduce Pit, show two of his moves, and then leave the other two for some future update.

That makes sense, I'd love for that to be true, he's the most intriguing char to me so far.

Jonk

NEWCOMER!

ness_vs_lucas.jpg

Zeed

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:
That's a lot of work for what will inevitably lead to disappointment.
Who the hell is Lucas?

edit: Nevermind, Mother 3 durr. Too bad it'll never come out in English!

thefro

Keep in mind all the Mother games were co-developed by HAL. I think that tilts the balance in its favor.

And downloadable stand-alone games are coming for the Wii... hmm.

ant1532

Banned
thefro said:
Keep in mind all the Mother games were co-developed by HAL. I think that tilts the balance in its favor.

And downloadable stand-alone games are coming for the Wii... hmm.
Keep in mind it's Nintendo.

Zeed

Banned
Jiggy37 said:
But it's not HAL developing this time...
Truth.

Still, HAL was Sakurai's baby. They may not live in the same house anymore, but such a close bond cannot be easily broken.

mj1108

underfooter said:
I'm just curious, what in the hell does FAPing mean? Seriously? I feel so out of the loop with you guys sometimes.

:lol

You should definitely post a thread in OT asking it.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
underfooter said:
I'm just curious, what in the hell does FAPing mean? Seriously? I feel so out of the loop with you guys sometimes.

Wikipedia
Reveals all - Unless I'm out of the loop too
probably nsfw :/

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Danthrax said:
er, yeah, you're spot on. :lol

Just think of the noise one might make while performing such an activity. fapfapfapfap

And hence, fapping.

On another note, it's 3:04 am EST and we have no update. Restart the clock, Japan Time in 56 minutes...

STOP!

RESET JAPAN TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom