• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game-Biz

Shinobix said:
UPDATED
YET?
Your future...

scared_kid001.gif

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Nash said:
The first time I'm up for Japan Time, and Japan Time gets delayed!

Thats the problem with Japan Time, it decides when it comes, and nobody can predict its path, none the less, when it does come we'll be happy.

/runs

Matt

The update can't really be considered "late," since the site doesn't stipulate what time of day they will be updating. As long as an update comes before the end of the day, it's on time.

kamikaze

it's funny how many people are waiting on what could just be info that's already known.

"introducing wario! he builds up gasses during battle and can release it in a deadly, flatulent blast!" <insert 2 small new screenshots>

(of course, i'll probably check back on the site before i go to sleep) :)

kamikaze said:
it's funny how many people are waiting on what could just be info that's already known.

"introducing wario! he builds up gasses during battle and can release it in a deadly, flatulent blast!" <insert 2 small new screenshots>

(of course, i'll probably check back on the site before i go to sleep) :)

It will keep alot of us happy though, new screens and all that...

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
dogonfire said:
New Stage: Mako Reactor confirmed

Watch SE allow something like "New Stage: Balamb Garden."

A move which I personally would love, but it would cause the vast majority of the world to explode in an apocalyptic rage. Playing as Seifer against Squall would rock so hard. Make it happen Japan Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom