• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Scribble said:
Like Fierce Deity Mask Link! *is shot*
*holsters smoking colt*

I didn't like Oni Link's design at all, to be honest. I'd rather have them include Young Link with transformation moves of the different - and more recognisable - Deku/Zora/Goron masks if they really want to do a MM character.

ohamsie

I predict: newcomer Rick Wheeler, the main character in F-Zero GP Legend

B00022GIYI.jpg

The dork to the left of Cpt. Falcon's head.

Dualist

Banned
God I love Oni Link.

I played through MM on a Gameshark that allowed me to be Oni Link anywhere I want in the game including the cutscenes. Good times.

Haunted One said:
*holsters smoking colt*

I didn't like Oni Link's design at all, to be honest. I'd rather have them include Young Link with transformation moves of the different - and more recognisable - Deku/Zora/Goron masks if they really want to do a MM character.

With ONI LINK as his final smash! C'mon! Oni Link rules! How can you not like that design?!

Haunted

megaton...drawing...closer...must...talk...in...ellipses.

ohamsie said:
The dork to the left of Cpt. Falcon's head.
:lol I'd like that as a tagline for the character.

SuperAngelo64 said:
With ONI LINK as his final smash! C'mon! Oni Link rules! How can you not like that design?!
I still don't care for his design, but Oni Link as Young Link's final smash would make so much sense that I'd accept it. :D

Is Zeed still banned? Not a valid excuse to miss an update.

justchris

Just want to get this in before the next update. I hope the music for the new hammer changes to the Super Hammer music from Wrecking Crew, I loved that music.

Okay, you can go back to guessing at updates again. I predict a Final Smash, probably Pokemon Trainer's.

Music is always megaton for me because I'm a music/OST fanatic.

So let's hope for a tune today!

Jiggy37 said:
But at the end of the anime he
becomes the new Captain Falcon
, so it'd be kind of pointless.

Wow, that shit isn't canon is it? D:

Firestorm

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

This game supports Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. If you connect your Wii to the Internet, you can enjoy linked battles with distant people!

For details, click here.

But because this form of communication is greatly affected by the distance between you and your opponent, your brawls may not run smoothly if you’re really far apart—like, for instance, if you’re connecting between Japan and America.

The more distant you are, the worse your connection becomes, and the slower it feels. I apologize, but I hope you understand.

wi-fi01_070918a-l.jpg

This is the main menu for Wi-Fi!

There are two primary connection methods. The names of these methods are "With Friends" and "With Anyone." The menus and structures of each method are pretty different.

With Friends
Wii friends who have registered one another’s names can play together freely.

wi-fi01_070918b-l.jpg

Register your friends!

If you’re registered as friends, you can check each other’s status. If a friend is online and you earn his or her consent, you can enter a battle.

wi-fi01_070918c-l.jpg

You can change your icon...

wi-fi01_070918c-l.jpg

And even send short messages during brawls!

These short messages are entered in advance, and you send them by taunting. There are four messages for the four directions on the + Control Pad: Up, down, left and right.

With friends, you can brawl any way you like. And there are other modes besides just free-for-alls.

With Anyone
You can also battle with people you don’t know who are looking for brawls. The most important point here is that you will not know each other’s names.

wi-fi01_070918e-l.jpg

If you think of your opponent as a simple scarecrow, any psychological barriers may melt away.

Your opponent will not know your name or any information about you, and neither of you can send short messages. There will also be no battle records kept for this mode, so whether you win or lose, it doesn’t matter. Just sit back and play.

Now, while you’re waiting for a match to start, you can kill time with a little practice on Sandbag.

wi-fi01_070918f-l.jpg

Practice, practice!

We’re planning a number of services that make use of Wi-Fi, but we’ll reveal them gradually with the other modes. Enjoy.

キタ― キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!

MEGA FUCKING TON!!!!

PARTY IN THE STREETS!!!

WI FI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom