• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

creamsugar said:
Character select menu

20216_n20071010_18_smashx_01.jpg
emot-psyduck.gif

Sonic's in that demo. Sakurai that sneaky, secretive bastard. :lol

Blueblur1

The Spin Dash looks so sexy in that vid. I'm assume Super Sonic is his Final Smash which is HOT. They gotta bring in Tails and Knuckles. Everyone else can suck it.

Please, Smash god, you have been a kind and merciful god. Please, grant me one request, the request of millions, please let Smash still come out in December. I have a little time off then, you see.

SantaC

Gold Member
WildArms said:
Maybe they delayed it so it can be a worldwide release. If that's the case, thank you Sakurai.

or probably that IGN (matt and his minions) bitched and moaned about the stupid voice chat

MisterHero

:Motorbass said:
leaves room for 9 or 12 more chars (without scaling the boxes...)

x1dlqg.jpg
We can probably also assume that the boxes will all be rearranged to match their franchise groupings when all the characters are unlocked, just like in Melee.

_Alkaline_ said:
That character select screen appears to be lacking Snake, unless I missed something.

I imagine that is just a place holder character select screen so they don't give some characters away.

Falcon Punch!

DaMainman

Aurora said:
I'm surprised at how shocked everyone is of Sonic's inclusion. It was guaranteed anyway.

Pre-ton: "Please let him be in. OH GOD PLEEEEEEASE."

Megaton: "ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitYESohshitohshit"

Post-ton: "Feh. He was pretty much a guarenteed inclusion anyway. Not surprising."

Wash, rinse, repeat until we hit the release day.

MisterHero

DaMainman said:
Pre-ton: "Please let him be in. OH GOD PLEEEEEEASE."

Megaton: "ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitYESohshitohshit"

Post-ton: "Feh. He was pretty much a guarenteed inclusion anyway. Not surprising."

Wash, rinse, repeat until we hit the release day.
Everyone saw this months ago, but I think that no one saw Nintendo at #1 months ago.

It's like Nintendo caught everyone with their pants down or something.

i was excited about sonic being in the game.

then they release a trailer with him talking and a shitty song with lyrics.

now i'm not so sure :(

i guess Sega demaned that they put in the current shitty sonic rather than the awesome sonic from back in the day.

the Sonic level will probably be city escape themed or something lame.

Rambaldi

Capcom are you watching?

With you playing the Monster Hunter card in Nintendo's field, its only natural for your Blue Bomber to be next to Mario, too.

X is also acceptable, but no one else. This means you, Zero, .Exe, Omega-Xis, etc.

Lobster

Banned
Aurora said:
I'm surprised at how shocked everyone is of Sonic's inclusion. It was guaranteed anyway.

You kidding? We all said it would be one of the most logical third party inclusions..no way was it guaranteed.

plagiarize said:
i was excited about sonic being in the game.

then they release a trailer with him talking and a shitty song with lyrics.

now i'm not so sure :(

i guess Sega demaned that they put in the current shitty sonic rather than the awesome sonic from back in the day.

the Sonic level will probably be city escape themed or something lame.

Hard to please, aren't we? :D

NeonZ

No Zelda in the demo...? This is just like SSBM, only in reverse... :lol

Sheik wasn't playable in the SSBM demos to avoid revealing Zelda... This time, Zelda is mysteriously absent from the demo...

Sheik confirmed!

:Motorbass said:
leaves room for 9 or 12 more chars (without scaling the boxes...)

x1dlqg.jpg

Yeah, it's got to be a placeholder, there are so few spaces there to begin with and we're missing a new announced characters on there too. I don't see Wario on there either.

Do people think the inclusion of Sonic will likely mean Tails and/or Knuckles, or do you reckon Sakurai will keep it at just Sonic?

I hope for the latter honestly.

Linkhero1

Edag Plata said:
Yeah, it's got to be a placeholder, there are so few spaces there to begin with and we're missing a new announced characters on there too. I don't see Wario on there either.
Boxes will probably be smaller in the final version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom