• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Edag Plata said:
I don't see Wario on there either.
I'm really disappointed I won't hear anything on how Wario controls.
I'd guess because something about him is being kept under wraps, but there are a few characters whose final smash haven't been officially shown available to select in the demo, such as Peach.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Zerodoppler said:
:(

Sales -1

I guess I'll still follow the daily updates though.

You also said only a few days ago that every character in the whole game had been revealed and that you were happy with it. Why would you follow the updates if you're not going to buy the game anymore?

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
WildArms said:
I think if there would be a delay this would be awesome.

Not only do we have Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy to play, a delay means that it's possible they are STILL implementing some character ideas/ maybe they were able to get hold of a character, who knows?

Or they could be working on Wifi Play. Seriously, once this game comes out you will have it forever. A delay is good news (IMO)
I wouldnt mind a delay either. The more time they get to work with this game the better. If a delay means that they'll be able to add in a couple of new characters, then i'll happily wait.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
I really want to see ridley in this game. He's the new character that i wanted to see more than anyone else.

PatzCU

SONIC!!!!! Incredible.

Not that I didn't think this before the Sonic update, but SSBB makes the entry fee of a $250 Wii seem like a steal. I WILL be buying a Wii just for this game.

There is so much potential for Sonic's stage, I shake with excitement just thinking about it.

NeonZ said:
I'd say he's part of the starting roster, he seem to be even playable in the demo, after all.
Where is this demo

Where IS IT

Also,

Do any other veteran Smash Bros. players agree that sonics move set looks f'ing amazing and fluid? There must be SOMEONE

SantaC

PatzCU said:
SONIC!!!!! Incredible.

Not that I didn't think this before the Sonic update, but SSBB makes the entry fee of a $250 Wii seem like a steal. I WILL be buying a Wii just for this game.

There is so much potential for Sonic's stage, I shake with excitement just thinking about it.

sonic-greenhillzone.png

<3

Do any other veteran Smash Bros. players agree that sonics move set looks f'ing amazing and fluid? There must be SOMEONE

yes sonic could be the best character actually.

Ramenman

Seriously, once this game comes out you will have it forever. A delay is good news (IMO)

Exactly. Everyone who liked Melee when it came out is still playing it today (well, I am right now...). Which means we'll be playing brawl forever.

They can delay it all they want if they feel they can put even more in this game.

I don't want them to make a sequel because it lacks something. Because this is the game no sequel can ever tops.

The Hermit

When Snake was introuduced at E3 I said:

GIVE ME SONIC AND IT WILL BE THE FRIGGIN FUCKING GAME OF GODMOTHERFUCKINGDAMN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAME OF THE GODMOTHERFUCKINGDAMN HISTORY CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1up

I don't think its the fact that Sonic is in the game that suprises people. Its the fact that it actually happened.

Especially if you were a part of the 16bit era.

Milabrega

Anyone feel like they used Sonic's announcement to protect themselves from a backlash at the delay?

Lets hope they don't do the same for Megaman.

Linkhero1

TheKingsCrown said:
BTW, where the F is the new wallpaper with Sonic people? Having Snake, Mario and Sonic in the same game is unbelievable. SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE.
wait until they announce Megaman =P

Isn't there only one more third party character?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Linkhero1 said:
wait until they announce Megaman =P

Isn't there only one more third party character?

Sakurai said maybe 2-3 third parties. So who knows. however there is at least one more franchise coming that's not Game and Watch

Sharp

Man, I just realized how crazy being a Nintendo fan--or really, a Nintendo console owner--is today. There's been so much good news that it hadn't really hit me until now.

BigFwoosh

So, we have a delay of the game. Coincidentally, this news arrives shortly after Bungie and Microsoft "evolve" their relationship. Would it not be amazing if the delay was made so that Master Chief could be added to the roster? Just think, a representative of the four main console makers... that would be so freaking cool. Unfortunately, I doubt this dream will become reality.

So make it happen Sakurai!

BigFwoosh said:
So, we have a delay of the game. Coincidentally, this news arrives shortly after Bungie and Microsoft "evolve" their relationship. Would it not be amazing if the delay was made so that Master Chief could be added to the roster? Just think, a representative of the four main console makers... that would be so freaking cool. Unfortunately, I doubt this dream will become reality.

So make it happen Sakurai!
but snake only represents Sony in the minds of nerds like us that post on forums

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
The only thing that can happen to this game to make it more awesome for me is that it included the Elite Beat Agents in some way (assist trophy or whatever), which probably won't happen :(, or the inclusion of Mega Man as a playable character. Even if one of these comes true I'll be a very happy camper

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
It's so surreal. Seeing Sonic and Mario fight each other at long last...just seeing Sonic on the Dojo page is just so...indescribable.

I love this game.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
So...

We've got Sony representation.
We've got Sega representation.
We've got Nintendo representation.

All we need now is something from the Xbox world and fanboys can fix all of their problems through Smash fights!

"FUCK YOU! THE WII IS TOTALLY REVOLUTIONARY AND OWNS"
"HOW COME THE WII ISN'T AVAILABLE IN PIANO BLACK?!?!"
"WHERE IS THE HARDCORE?! CAN I PLAY THIS IN FIRST PERSON?!"

Mario vs. Snake vs. Master Chief will decide this!

Sharp

RubxQub said:
So...

We've got Sony representation.
We've got Sega representation.
We've got Nintendo representation.

All we need now is something from the Xbox world and fanboys can fix all of their problems through Smash fights!

"FUCK YOU! THE WII IS TOTALLY REVOLUTIONARY AND OWNS"
"HOW COME THE WII ISN'T AVAILABLE IN PIANO BLACK?!?!"
"WHERE IS THE HARDCORE?! CAN I PLAY THIS IN FIRST PERSON?!"

Mario vs. Snake vs. Master Chief will decide this!
Well we sort of have Rare representation with Diddy Kong.

PkunkFury

:Motorbass said:

ok, I understand keeping Zelda hidden cause of Sheik, and hiding new characters like Pokemon Trainer and Wario for the demo, but can anyone thin of a reason why Kirby is not on this screen?? I mean, we even know his final smash!

PkunkFury said:
ok, I understand keeping Zelda hidden cause of Sheik, and hiding new characters like Pokemon Trainer and Wario for the demo, but can anyone thin of a reason why Kirby is not on this screen?? I mean, we even know his final smash!
Maybe he's not fully balanced yet?
Darunia said:
I am John!, your avatar is awesome.
Why thank you. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom