• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeed

Banned
Finishing touches put upon my new avatar.

I think I may have created the greatest rotating avatar known to man (besides Red Scarlet's).

SantaC

Gold Member
if Ryu Hayabusa is in it, I want the old school model..

ninjagaiden.jpg

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Zeed said:
Finishing touches put upon my new avatar.

I think I may have created the greatest rotating avatar known to man (besides Red Scarlet's).

When I read that post for the first time, your avatar was of Lucas.

That WAS the best avatar known to man. Not even my Giygas one can compete.

mclem

me said:
Zeed said:
I just realized that the Halo 3 thread has been unstickied and left to die.

Comrades, now is our chance! Press the offensive, we shall have the longest thread ever on GAF!
I don't think that's something we actually need to *try* for. It'll take place in the fullness of time.

See?

Prediction for tonight: Green Hill Zone.

The Hermit

Watching both intro videos from Snake and Sonic make me wish a lot of others 3rd perty games...

BTW, isn´t the name of this game in Japan something like Smash Bros X (Crossover)??
Well I think there still could be more 3 3rd party characters.

Jiggy

Zeed said:
Jiggy has to spoil all my fun doesn't he.

He's also catching up to my post count in this thread at an alarming rate.
I'm actively trying to be the crusher of dreams in several ways and on several levels.

Edit: Unfortunately, my earlier attempt at bringing the thread down a notch by pointing out lame updates that followed after megatons didn't seem to work. :( Still, expect a lame item tonight! Or crawling, or something like that. :D

Zeed

Banned
Jiggy37 said:
Unfortunately, my earlier attempt at bringing the thread down a notch by pointing out lame updates that followed after megatons didn't seem to work. :( Still, expect a lame item tonight! Or crawling, or something like that. :D
I predict Sonic's moveset.

The Hermit

It will obviously be Sonic Final Smah...

Btw, Live and Learn is the only "main" music I liked from the new games, but I hoped for more retro stuff , including musics from the original Sonic trilogy and a Green Hill stage just like that Sonic Adventure 2 bonus stage.
And from the video it doesn´t look that way...

Well that´s just me being nitpick, I´m too happy already!

Darkpen

Banned
Even if Jiggly didn't link to the deviant artist (who's larger wallpaper image was posted earlier in the thread), I would've myself anyways. I love what that guy has done with those sprites, its absolutely amazing. I imagine, however, that he would die if he attempted to animate them from scratch.

But anyways, for tonight's prediction, I would say... a more thorough explanation of the online features, most notably the online co-op that was in the nintendo conference.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
I'm going against the grain and saying tonight's update will have nothing to do with Sonic. I said it before, but I'm going with a stage tonight.

MisterHero

SantaC said:
since we want more females, how probable is chun li?
If Ryu's not in it, the female who makes it will be his clone!

Sakura!

Makoto would be great for Smash actually, but veeeeeeerrry unlikely.

Avrum

Haunted One said:
oh shits. He placed Sonic perfectly .

Crushed, work your magic!

Put that image on the back of a black t-shirt and I would totally part with some cash for one. That is just...WOW...

Zeed

Banned
Guys, if Sp0rsk comes in to find you guys posting random creepy pictures he's going to start banning left and right.

Jiggy

Guys, let's not start with the images again or sp0rsk will get in here and shut it down or something. >_>

Edit: Or what Zeed said.

Darkpen

Banned
Avrum said:
Put that image on the back of a black t-shirt and I would totally part with some cash for one. That is just...WOW...
the problem with that idea is that it either the image would have to be blown up with the jaggy pixelation (bicubic) still perfectly in place, or someone would have to find a way around the fact that its PIXEL ART.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom