• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
GaimeGuy said:
wario_070620c-l.jpg

:lol

Nintaiyo

Looks like this could be a move similar to Bowser's "Bowser bomb" hip drop move or whatever it was called. Or it could just be Wario's falling animation because he's pretty crazy. Also, it looks like the giant Shine Sprite at the top of the Shine Tower will spin around because it's clearly not facing forward.
wario_070620b-l.jpg

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
Nintaiyo said:
Looks like this could be a move similar to Bowser's "Bowser bomb" hip drop move or whatever it was called. Or it could just be Wario's falling animation because he's pretty crazy. Also, it looks like the giant Shine Sprite at the top of the Shine Tower will spin around because it's clearly not facing forward.

Air Down A.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Artanisix said:
This looks to me like it may be part of his idol animation. Or perhaps a taunt. Maybe the beginning or end of his Wario Waft.

Meh.

Too many possibilities -_-
It is shown in animation in the second video. To me it looked like an idol animation. Hopefully they include the classic line "I'm-a-Wario, I'm-a-gonna-weeeeeeeeen!" somewhere in the game.

A cleaner form of his logo.
world_w_16.gif

Danthrax said:
Just a random thought... are any of the WarioWare characters conducive to being a Smash Bros. character? I don't remember anyone considering them.
Jimmy T could have some smooth moves.

If you want to introduce elements from the Wario Land series, Captain Syrup could be a good candidate for a new character.

dfyb

Banned
Rezbit said:
Surely most of the old characters have profiles now? By next week hopefully we get some really awesome info.
most of the characters aren't even unvieled. i'll bet that happens at e3.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Nintaiyo said:
wario_070620b-l.jpg

Maybe he stole Luigi's head cannon move. :lol

kamikaze

superbank said:
:lol Most of the funny pictures have Kirby in it. They must love Kirby.

considering that the previous smash bros. games came from hal labs (who created kirby), it's not surprising that the pink blob is in a lot of screens...and there's just plenty of comic value in that walking pink blob. :)

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Danthrax said:
Just a random thought... are any of the WarioWare characters conducive to being a Smash Bros. character? I don't remember anyone considering them.

Here's your girl:

Mona would be a nice choice to compensate for the lack of female characters in SSB.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Kinda figured it would be Wario today, nice to see it though... I am waiting for some more megatons to drop, like when they announce how online play works :)

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Wario is awesome! So much personality.

I'm kind of disappointed in his logo though. (Yeah, I know, kind of a dumb thing to be disappointed by :lol ) The 'W' is so boring... they should have gone with the nose & pointy mustache logo from the Wario Ware games.

Oh well, not that it matters. Wario is lookin' great, can't wait to see his special moves.

Danthrax said:
Pretty much any one of them would fit perfectly into Smash Bros.

warioware_cast.jpg

I would love to see Jimmy T. with a funny disco dancing fighting style! :lol

Or Kat & Anna together as one fighter like the Ice Climbers, ninja style of course! :D

CreatureX3 said:
Pretty much any one of them would fit perfectly into Smash Bros.

warioware_cast.jpg

I would love to see Jimmy T. with a funny disco dancing fighting style! :lol

Or Kat & Anna together as one fighter like the Ice Climbers, ninja style of course! :D

kat and ana to replace ice climbers

Jimmy or Kat&Ana would be nice.
Those new Wario pics are awesome, his moves are so funny. I'm more and more impressed with the game's graphics/art and character design.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
It looks like the WarioWare series is ripe for finding female characters to include in SSBB. The Kat & Ana/Ice Climbers connection is a good find.

I seriously doubt they'll base much (if anything) in the game on Wario Land, though, considering Sakurai specifically mentions that Wario's design is based on the WarioWare series. Besides, WarioWare is more recent than 'Land and very successful, giving it more mindshare with consumers ATM.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
For some reason, I was thinking that 9-volt was Mona when I made that last post :lol

ant1532

Banned
Updated OP finally (I honestly forgot about the updates for the last 3... woops ^_^)

And thanks Cosmonaut X, because with his work i updated the characters and stages part again! Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom