• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So...eh, this Hogwarts Legacy thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyDad

Serious question.

Seriously...

So, are people playing this just to quietly stage a mocking riot with...you know, that other website?

I peruse the What are you currently playing thread pretty much daily -- like to see what folks are currently into, as well as share what I might be playing -- and currently it seems the thread is blooming with Hogwarts Legacy replies. But the reason I find this suspect is because, well, in the past I've gotten the impression that Harry Potter games we're considered "childish" or for younger audiences by the GAF community (which I personally find silly -- anyone can and should enjoy whatever video games they like).

So, come on, be honest? Y'all tryin' to trigger some apocalyptians?

GymWolf

harry-potter-alright.gif

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Nah, Hogwarts Legacy is every other third person action adventure open world game in wizard's clothing. It's no different from Ghost of Tsushima, inFamous, Horizon, Ubisoft games, take your pick. It's just a good one of those, worse than some, better than others.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I don't really think so honestly. I found it actually baffling that a true Open World Harry Potter game took so long to be made. Twitter drama or not, this was deemed to be a success.

Just like a Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings Open World RPG would be but for some reason still hasn't happened. Money in the streets right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom