• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So GAF I help this really nice looking lady and it ends with a make out session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah, I'm sad there is no payoff, all that hype for nothing!

On a serious note OP, there's nothing to be sad about - you knew her for what? 2 weeks? I hope during those 2 weeks you haven't invested too much in her, I mean, the most you guys have done is text right? Life goes on.

Text and talking on the phone, trying to get to know each other. But now it's over. Fun times though.

I'll just never forget. Ever.

Could have been the love of his life dude, have some sympathy! lol

Nah He's got a point.

Hopefully you won't forget the experience but I'm sure you'll forget her. This wasn't anything near a relationship. Friendship or romantic.

Well the friendship was building, at least so I thought. I never thought I would connect with an older woman before, although she was kind of boring me with her talk about moving expensive things from her mom's friend house. And the sports was kind of boring too, lol

But now I think about it, the psychological problems this woman has really is offsetting. So I shouldn't be too disappointed.

Mascot

Trancetronic: had your sordid subway station fumble blossomed into true and enduring love, you do realise then when you hit 90, Mrs Trance would be anywhere between 110 and 140 years old?

Makes you think.

Roofy

please lock this thread.

the disappointment and hours of my life wasted stings every time I see it bumped in my subscriptions list :(

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I see trance got banned for comments in the rape thread.

Puts this thread into another perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom