• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So GAF was a witness to my breakdown (psychotic episode)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mute

Banned
Az987 said:
wait scratch that im not all better but yea im going to the day program for 10 days, and im on lithium and seroquel.

Seroquil ****s with ur hunger and makes me eat so much. And then i have a regular psychatrist and psychologist who i see but they werent helping because i wasnt telling the psychatrist how i really felt.

Like i was really scared to talk, but hitting that wall, its like how can i be afraid to talk when i wasnt afraid to do that, u know?

SO now u cant shut me up lmao
Yeah. Just be sure to stay on your meds. Just deal with the seroquel like you deal with munchies, you know? Stay chill. Don't do anything drastic again.

You definitely don't seem like you used to be, but time fixes a lot of stuff.

terrene

Banned
Az987 said:
wait scratch that im not all better but yea im going to the day program for 10 days, and im on lithium and seroquel.

Seroquil ****s with ur hunger and makes me eat so much. And then i have a regular psychatrist and psychologist who i see but they werent helping because i wasnt telling the psychatrist how i really felt.

Like i was really scared to talk, but hitting that wall, its like how can i be afraid to talk when i wasnt afraid to do that, u know?

SO now u cant shut me up lmao
Again, it's good that you're seeking help from therapy/meds, but really do have a normal medical doctor check you out too to make sure your noggin' is working right. You never know with episodes like this - it could by psychological, it could be physiological.

Az987

all good things
WHat happened to my girl.

She was worried shitless when it happened. in fact i just saw the msgs she sent me when she didnt kno where i was and it made me tear up.

But she came and visited me everyday but this past friday and sat, because i was bombarding her with stuff.

Basically as i was learning all the signs in SP i saw that see needed serious help to but i told her that and it obviously upset her.

Plus she thinks im a different person now, before i was really quiet in public now i cant shut up. So shes a little iffy about that but i love her to death and she stayed by my side through it and this isnt the first time something like this has happened with us.

I once tried to od on sleeping peoples( lol the bipolar, Pills) , told her, she called the cops, i said oh shit and tried to drive to her house. Made it to rt40 which is what shelives off of and pulled to the side of the road and passed out. Luckily a hitch hiker was there, jumped in the car, thought i was picking him up and started to drive.

My girl calls my Cell, cusses him out cuz she thinks hes stealing me, convinces him to take me to walmart where her and her mom sat and watched to the police came.

Police arrested the guy for no fing reason, cuz he saved my life, then are about to take me to jail cuz they think i ODed on drugs (wtf hows that make sense). she runs out, tells them i tried to kill myself, i get rushed to some harford co Hospital. They shove charcoal down my throat. then the next thing i remember is waking up all black.

Oh and they didnt even make me seek help,thats how good harford co hospitals are. I definintly could have not gone through what i did if i had but u live u learn.

Damn u guys are right im gonna have to make a autobioagrphical movie starring me.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Crazy story, read the whole thing.

But nothing that surprises me. I've witnessed this shit before, when an ex-girlfriend of mine brokedown years ago. Very, very scary shit. I was with her for 18 grueling hours comforting her, until she agreed to go back home...she ran away from home the next morning. Was found dehydrated 3 miles away on a highway and taken to a psychiatric center. Diagnosed with bi-polar/manic-depression.

Sad, sad shit.

Az987

all good things
terrene said:
Again, it's good that you're seeking help from therapy/meds, but really do have a normal medical doctor check you out too to make sure your noggin' is working right. You never know with episodes like this - it could by psychological, it could be physiological.

Oh yea. Forgot bout that, i have to cuz while i was in there my blood pressure was acting like i was on PCP, going up and down up and down, so i need to get blood pressure meds so yea ill say something about that too. thanks for the tip

Az987

all good things
Oh and we had this paper that had like 13 different personality disorders and i have had 10 of them at some point .

But i just feel like reborn, i dont really care about money, i could give a **** about my car and i used to be inlove with it.

I saw a BMW today and i was like ohhhhhh my carrr noooo and then started laughing.

But i still wanna find that EMT to see if he really had a son that was kidnapped or murdered

lexi

Banned
I'll hand it to you, you have the 'troubled past' backstory down, hostile toward any criticism, think you're hot shit with your magic lyrics... When are you signing a contract with a record company, you've got this celebrity superstar thing down.

SpacLock

Az987 said:
Oh and we had this paper that had like 13 different personality disorders and i have had 10 of them at some point .

But i just feel like reborn, i dont really care about money, i could give a **** about my car and i used to be inlove with it.

I saw a BMW today and i was like ohhhhhh my carrr noooo and then started laughing.

But i still wanna find that EMT to see if he really had a son that was kidnapped or murdered

I own a BMW and it has saved my life a quite few times. What model did you own?

Anyways, I think you need to start playing more video games and stay away from the outside world for awhile.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Damn dude. I'm glad you are seeking some help...

Az987 said:
Pheonix

www.myspace.com/adamzuwallack

is my myspace music, has 3 acaepllas on it thats all i got to do before this happened. There really sloppy and my flow is definitly not on point but the lyrics are top notch IMO.

I make myself laugh and i hate almost everyones music.

You freestyle like Camron :lol :lol :lol :lol

"Is that tuna fish or candy yams"
"Wetty."

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Keep practicing dude.

junkwaffle

In Front and Drawing Away
Wow. Incredible account of a manic episode/psychotic break. Having worked in the mental health field for a number of years, I've seen and heard quite a bit about the onset of illnesses, but rarely did I get the opportunity to read a fairly descriptive and honest chronical of such an episode in the first person. Thank you for sharing that, and I do hope it was therapeutic for you getting it all out.

I could never be absolutely sure, but Az987's narrative seemed pretty authentic to me. It would probably be asking too much to ask others to respect this man's plight, because, as some have suggested in this thread, this isn't the kind of thing you'd wish on your worst enemy. Seriously.

I wouldn't rule out schizophrenia, but it did seem like a manic episode with psychotic features to me. Thankfully, you're doing the right thing and are getting professional help. Ultimately, sticking with effective medications will probably bring about your greatest progress and comfort. Along with verbal therapy, of course.

I didn't recall seeing your age, AZ987. Mind telling us? Also, was this your first such episode?

snaildog

Az987 said:
Pheonix

www.myspace.com/adamzuwallack

is my myspace music, has 3 acaepllas on it thats all i got to do before this happened. There really sloppy and my flow is definitly not on point but the lyrics are top notch IMO.

I make myself laugh and i hate almost everyones music.
Oh man, you guys have got to listen to his freestyling...

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
Az987 said:
Ive been in Shepard Prat since April 5th Dont really give a **** if u guys believe me or judge me or what so im just gonna say it cuz i really need to type it out

Basically On Friday March 30 I got this urge to write and I literally couldnt put the pen down. EVerything was coming out in rhymes and at first I thought it was great, i can be a rapper sweet but then I couldnt turn it off.

So i made a post here, u guys thought I was joking but i wasnt, it really was a cry for help. I really thought I was possessed by Tupac.

I'm sorry but I did NOT expect that. :lol

You're stupid. I hate you. Aliens ate your brain. Your mom wants you. I'm doing your sister. The President is a liar. Life isn't real, only death is real. DIE DIE DIE.

That should push him over the edge. tee hee.

:| I said wow. I cant decide if your manic, or self aborbed, or continuously delusional. Whatever the case, please keep up with your meds.:)

jaypah

bjork said:
Can you shorten that into like...500000 words Jesus christ?

fixed.

anyway, if you're serious i hope it works out for you. going crazy is no fun.

OMG i'm listening to the raps on his page. lol, somebody get that man a sandwich....he is hungry.

Az987

all good things
SO uh yea, heres some documents i forged in my basement to further go along with my story. I mean shit, since i made all this shit up, i should write a book about it and get on oprah.

Now please, come tell me how i made the papers up in my mind too haha

Sheperd001.jpg
[/IMG]

Az987

all good things
SonnyBoy said:
I know a counselor that works at SP.

who? is it Lenny ? hes the man, told him im gonna buy him a car when im a star and he said "ima hold u to it" haha

Mason

That is some of the craziest shit I've ever read. If you're making it up, you've done a great job and if you're serious then you're insane (in a good way). I'm moving to Baltimore at the end of this year, I would love to meet you lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Okay, has anyone else ever had an episode like this after waking up in the middle of the night? It's happened to me like 5 times in my life. It usually only lasts like 5 minutes but it's the scariest shit EVER.

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
briefcasemanx said:
Okay, has anyone else ever had an episode like this after waking up in the middle of the night?
Have I thought I was possessed by Tupac? No.

I'm more of a Brian Wilson kinda guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom