• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So ugh where is the hype of Scarlet Nexus? -- Is it because it's on Xbox and not on PS5/PS4 (Yeah I have to blunt & ask)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derktron

Banned
So yeah where is the hype for it, I got the game and it's not bad and I'm not even a fan of any type of JRPG and could care less for it. But LET'S GO!!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY HYPE THREAD!

What you mean bud.

GWzA0vT.jpg

Me and my mate were severely disappointed by Code Vein, so at least in my case I'm skipping this entirely even though I'm generally a fan of games like these. None of the trailers did anything to convince me to even try the demo, although I have to admit that the character design is way better this time around!

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Me and my mate were severely disappointed by Code Vein, so at least in my case I'm skipping this entirely even though I'm generally a fan of games like these. None of the trailers did anything to convince me to even try the demo, although I have to admit that the character design is way better this time around!
This game play nothing like Code Vein, Scarlet Nexus is not "souls-like", there is a free demo to see how the game plays.

Last edited:

Thabass

So yeah where is the hype for it, I got the game and it's not bad and I'm not even a fan of any type of JRPG and could care less for it. But LET'S GO!!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY HYPE THREAD!

Could shut the fuck up with console warring shit. Holy fuck you people are infuriating.

This game play nothing like Code Vein, Scarlet Nexus is not "souls-like", there is a free demo to see how the game plays.
I appreciate the heads-up, but I think I'll pass anyway. For some reason (which I attribute to feeling like we were scammed by CV), I don't even feel like giving the demo a shot. Perhaps I'll give Bamco another chance if this is well received and they decide to release another title like it in the future. Until then, I hope that Tales of Arise fills that niche for me this year.

Danjin44

I appreciate the heads-up, but I think I'll pass anyway. For some reason (which I attribute to feeling like we were scammed by CV), I don't even feel like giving the demo a shot. Perhaps I'll give Bamco another chance if this is well received and they decide to release another title like it in the future. Until then, I hope that Tales of Arise fills that niche for me this year.
Scarlet Nexus mostly developed by people who made Tales games more than Code Vein, If thats how you feel then you might as well skip Tale Arise as well.

Last edited:
Scarlet Nexus mostly developed by people who made Tales games more than Code Vein, If thats how feel then you might as well skip Tale Arise as well.
I'm not here to pick a fight, mate lol it's ok if other people don't like the same games you do. I was just responding to the OP on why there might not be that much hype for this game.

I don't understand what you're trying to say since it's available on Playstation.

If I were to guess where the game so sell the most it's probably PlayStation platforms. That's mostly due to the larger install base and the type of game that it is.

Also why I'm even more confused with what you're trying to say.

Last edited:

Danjin44

I'm not here to pick a fight, mate lol it's ok if other people don't like the same games you do. I was just responding to the OP on why there might not be that much hype for this game.
I'm really not, sorry if it come off as if I'm trying to fight you, but you are skipping this game over Cod Vein but these two games have nothing to do with each other.

Last edited:

GhostOfTsu

Banned
I don't see the joke and there's nothing funny about this thread?

The game was rumoured to be on GP day 1. It's not so now they can't pretend it's the best game ever and use it to promote GP everywhere.

I liked the demo on Xbox so I'll play it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom