• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Boom Knuckles infinite jumping glitch found: Can skip 80% of game. 1hr speedrun

Burnburn

Was about to post about how they don't shut up, but you guys beat me to it. Someone on twitch had a pretty hilarious observation: "Its like someone is playing a voice test in the menu or something"

SerTapTap

Did I miss a glitch? He had it softlock and missed a loading zone already when I WAS watching

Is the voice acting really this bad or is the runner doing it himself?

No the game dialog is just actually bad LP quality or worse, just with a better mic

Heroman

Banned
All they do is just talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk

Zomba13

*Standing behind a pillar*
Eggman:"This is harder than I thought! Stand still!"

"Guys, I'm starting to think we shouldn't be here"

Duh!

Smellycat

TIMBER
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

SerTapTap

Don't worry guys, this is a speedrun. If you actually buy the game you get to hear 6 to 8 times as much dialog

isn't that great

stryke

Is this like the Colonial Marines of Sonic games?

Wait, that may be unfair since this game never looked good in the first place.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Those load times, Jesus.

Edit: The dialog makes no sense. They just keep spouting random lines... some of it has to do with the objective and some doesn't. Its mental.

Top Bottom