• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Corporate Meeting: All Information Revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member
"PlayStation 5 is already very successful. We are quite satisfied with the results."

PlayStation Next Gen Controller: (Concept):

GOOscM7WsAAoI2x

Sony's Cruncyroll And PlayStation Network Will Be Utilised As An Engagement Platform:

GOOq70xW8AABgGy

Sony Has A Diverse Workforce With It's New Acquisitions:

GOOrFcxWkAAsHfx

PlayStation India Hero Project:

GOOqxeoWcAA98wk

PlayStation Network In Top 10 In The World Record High Operating Rate:
GOOq56SXQAA4_9Y

Sony Used Machine Learning For Voice Dialogue With PlayStation Marvel's Spider-Man 2:

GOOqzVmWYAAR-GJ

Sony Will Utilise Sony HawkEye To Capture Sports In Real Time:

GOOqsigWEAEMKEx

Sony Means Beyond Boundaries With PlayStation Productions:
GOOqpN5WcAAkD6X

Last edited:

feynoob

Gold Member
what? Crunchyroll increased from 2 million subs to 9 million since Sony took over. It's growing fast and works extremely well for me.

Prime barely has any anime
Yeah, not that they shutdown funanimation to raise the numbers.

These garbages bought 2 successful anime networks and bundled it as 1.

feynoob

Gold Member
IP, creators and Entertainment are at the Center.

I like the push towards anime. maybe it can help that industy
Nah, Sony will censor anime games when they release it the west.

Plus most anime games are shit format these days. It's either garbage fighting hero, or some weird shit format.

Nah, Sony will censor anime games when they release it the west.

Plus most anime games are shit format these days. It's either garbage fighting hero, or some weird shit format
they are developing a software to make anime and an academy nurture talent outside Japan.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
This pic made me start to think, what if Sony were to release a portable Playstation with cheaper video only ar glasses instead a screen? A box with a wireless link to the ar glasses. Still sounds too expensive, but very cool. (Or something apple would try and release for $3k)

Follow up:
z4bKjAx.jpeg

Only maybe with no actual screen on the portable. Or include it, and sell the glasses as an available add-on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom