• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-hate-u

Sony will be out of their minds if they don't showcase Persona 5 at their conference. They need to associate with that game as much as they can and ride it's hype into the fall.

I am confident P5 will murder the GOTY lists if it releases this year.

jiggle

Not sure how they can top last year but I am so HYPE regardless.
Oh u know
image.php

border

DEFINITELY will show: Destiny expansion, Call of Duty:Infinite Warfare multiplayer, Modern Warfare Remastered singleplayer, Gran Turismo Sport, Horizon: Zero Dawn, already-known VR projects like RIGS, Rez, and Star Wars Battlefront.

MIGHT show: The Last Guardian (I'm still not convinced this hasn't slipped back into oblivion), God of War 4, something with Crash Bandicoot (remaster or PSN Classic), Playstation 4K

WILL NOT show: new Crash Bandicoot game,

BrunoM

Not thay we got a rock solid time (Cus let's be honest we all knew the date)

I need to know when the e3 experience tickers go up had a blast here in toronto

Can't wait for the COD single player demonstration, followed by a MP tournament for COD and a trailer for COD 4 remastered later with a hefty explanation about Destiny's new DLC and then a teaser for Destiny 2 only to be later followed by timed DLC for more Skylanders only to have Crash being shown as a Skylander DLC pack.

Activision to people sitting in and/or watching the Sony conference:

Me: Fuck you

FluxWaveZ

Sony will be out of their minds if they don't showcase Persona 5 at their conference. They need to associate with that game as much as they can and ride it's hype into the fall.

Unless it releases in December.

Lucreto

Dreams 2,0

Okami 2 by Capcom/Sony/Platinum games
Grandia HD
Suikoden VI

I hope Square Enix has a show so they fill that 5 hour gap from Ubisoft event

Can't wait for the COD single player demonstration, followed by a MP tournament for COD and a trailer for COD 4 remastered later with a hefty explanation about Destiny's new DLC and then a teaser for Destiny 2 only to be later followed by timed DLC for more Skylanders only to have Crash being shown as a Skylander DLC pack.

Activision to people sitting in and/or watching the Sony conference:

Me: Fuck you

Ugh I hope they don't show ALL of that at Sony's conference.

Oh of course they will.

Also, they would be the cruelest thing to do with Crash...

Griss

After the impossible dream that was getting TLG, FF7 remake and Shenmue, there's only one way they can top that. Something bigger, more impossible, more widely demanded.

I know you know what I'm talking about. It would bring the house down.

Folders.

Neonep

We won't see anything EA at this conference so you can take that out.

The only things I 100% expect are:
1. This PS4K (Neo) is explained.
2. Something about The Last Guardian & Horizon
3. Capcom announcing something (as little or big as it may be)

Worth noting: they're in the Shrine as the LA Sports Memorial Arena - the locale for the past few years since 2011 - is getting knocked down the week after E3 or something.

Also: the Shrine Auditorium was the place where they held their presser between 2008 - 2010, including the fantastic presser in 2009 which had:

+ That Uncharted 2 demo
+ The insane MAG demo
+ Kojima announcing MGS: Peace Walker
+ The announcement of Agent
+ The announcement of Final Fantasy XIV
+ The announcement and live demos of what'd become PlayStation Move
+ The announcement of The Last Guardian (it all comes full circle)
+ The announcement of Gran Turismo 5
+ That insane demo of God of War III to end the show

pager99

After the impossible dream that was getting TLG, FF7 remake and Shenmue, there's only one way they can top that. Something bigger, more impossible, more widely demanded.

I know you know what I'm talking about. It would bring the house down.

Folders.
Yep, Sony ain't gonna do it, or they cant for some reason

AdanVC

Please, Sony. I count on you to not get me dissapointed like Nintendo did by not showing NX and new games. Expecting some gigatons in here!

Mifune

Mehmber
I'm expecting a much bigger third-party than first-party show. I expect some big RDR-level reveal, maybe RDR2 itself.

paulogy

I'd be interested in hearing from everyone what:
(1) Announced PlayStation game you are most interested in seeing more of at this E3 keynote, and what
(2) Unannounced game you are most eager to see revealed for the first time.

For me, right now I've gotta go with:
1) The Last Guardian - I want it to be shaping up great, and I want it to have a release date this fall. Maybe start the show with this.

2) Give me a taste of that game concept Kojima is cooking up! Maybe close the show with this :)

Anarckhy

Neo Member
Hmm. So with the confirmation of Crash with Activision, I think we can safely agree. Dating back to Verendus claiming third-party exclusives.

Lazyeye = Activision -> Crash
Lockstarter = Rockstar -> AGENT or LA NOIRE 2.

Just knowing that Take-Two will be at E3 "In a big way" just sends chills down my spine. Sure, R* doesn't do E3, but Sony can announce on their behalf, just like they did in 2014, and Agent in 2009. Hopefully, this year, dreams 2.0

hoola

Neo Member
I'm glad it is on a Monday - that is my day off.

So far this generation Sony has kind of stuck to the idea that if you give fans what they want, then you will be rewarded. I'm expecting a fairly good showing this year. Nothing huge, but I think it will certainly be good. Mostly just hoping for Crash Bandicoot.

brawly

Over Uncharted 4? No chance. That is a lock for major GotY awards and lists at this point. I tell you this from Sakuragi to Sakuragi.

I agree that they should show it though and hope so.

Mediking

I hope P5 is there but I'm pretty sure the new Call of Duty will take up more time than P5 takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom