• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13 at 6 PM PT/ 9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zukkoyaki

TLOU2 is been openly acknowledged by Druckmann, it's obviously happening. Though I'm not sure it lends credibility to that posting, but it's enough to raise an eyebrow.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
In case you haven't seen these from the other thread:
Cj9s3HsWYAAiKY3.jpg:large

Cj9tCZwXAAA5MP4.jpg:large
lol

t1gerjaw

I'm really excited to see Dead Don't Ride, deep down retooled, a release date for Horizon and The Last Guardian.

Also AGENT

I don't need Sony to top last year. I don't hold anyone, even Sony, to last year's standards.

Not this year, not next year, not ever.

If anyone can do it again, cool, but if 2015 is the alpha and omega of "Dreams", then it's fine too.

What I want are :
- a consistent quantity of new first-party announcements/reveals that is satisfactory to my gaming preference (3-4 per conference, anymore is unrealistic)
- very strong updates of already-revealed titles to make me (more) excited for said games
- Strategic execution of 3rd-party stuff (exclusive or non-exclusive) that is beneficial to the IP and its audience (such as Yakuza localisation or giving Shenmue a big reveal stage)

Yup.

Who Is shows all of its info as Activision still.

http://who.is/whois/crashbandicoot.com

Even if it were to change hands, I think they know everyone is looking all the time day and night so they'd wait to update that until after the actual announcement.

tskeeve

Legend of Dragoon 2 would make the conference for me. It'd be nice to see another big-budget JRPG besides Final Fantasy.

julrik

Is TLOU2 even likely? Colin M. Was just saying that Naughty Dog might only be rolling with one team right now.
Nope. Neil Druckmann recently said that they have some ideas, but development hasn't started. They'll do U4 SP DLC first, and then they'll start working on TLOU2.

Liamc723

Shinobi's actually legit. He's been right about a bunch of stuff he said in the past.

Seriously.

And another "insider" has disputed his claim of it coming in 2017.

If they're not going to back their claims up with any evidence then it's a load of junk to me.

Saying "Lol. Nope." means nothing, and I don't think people should be so willing to take their claims as fact straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom