• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Press Conference 6/9/14 @ 6PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
iKrEzh3Bl9oMr.gif

s5KMijt.gif

holy shit my sides are hurting lmfao. good job.

off topic: how do you make .gifs?

I think that's the main reason why so many are still determinedly waiting on hand and foot to play it, even after all these years of silence and supposed development hell. Team ICO always had a knack of engaging with the player emotionally through subtle and minimalist means. People just want more games of that ilk to give them those desired feels.

ICO had a bittersweet ending. It didn't pull the rug out from underneath you with a grim twist like SotC did, but it was still quite sad nonetheless.
Ueda pretty much confirmed during an interview that the beach sequence was a dream, and that Yorda never made it off the island.

Damn.....can't you make us happy for once Ueda.

Amazing

PSYGN

I haven't legitimately laughed at a gif in the longest time. Even those inside meme jokes are terrible. Bu that was really funny.

All this hype...

And we'll likely get a 30 minute demonstration of PlayStation Now, and a sequel to Wonderbook.

Keep expectations in check everyone!

All this hype...

And we'll likely get a 30 minute demonstration of PlayStation Now, and a sequel to Wonderbook.

Keep expectations in check everyone!

Not that you're wrong, by any means - but it's not your job to keep expectations in check.

These guys can't be stopped, lol. They're just going to be disappointed.

Well, a movie is being made of it, and there were rumours that Cambridge was making HS2 before it got canned.

If there's any IP that has a foundation of being 'revived' for current-gen... Heavenly Sword is up there.

I didn't mean "that's not going to happen" (otherwise I would have called out TLG too), I meant why would anyone get excited about a new Heavenly Sword game

KAL2006

Banned
Well, a movie is being made of it, and there were rumours that Cambridge was making HS2 before it got canned.

If there's any IP that has a foundation of being 'revived' for current-gen... Heavenly Sword is up there.

The Heavenly Sword movie is only direct to video. It's Ratchet and Clank movie that will hit the big screen. So by that logic, a PS4 Ratchet game is more likely to happen.

The Heavenly Sword movie is only direct to video. It's Ratchet and Clank movie that will hit the big screen. So by that logic, a PS4 Ratchet game is more likely to happen.

Ratchet isn't in any need of a 'revival.' I'm sure even if Insomniac isn't the one doing it, Sony will get Ratchet on the PS4 in some shape or form together with that movie.

Robbok

Where are the Syphon filter rumours from? Is there any source or hint for it, or is it just wishes?

I also want a Ticket, please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom