• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony GamesCom Press Conference Thread

slider

Ugh, even the Eurogamer site is struggling. What has become of us...

Anyway, I'm settled in for some fun. I should be packing for a flight but so far have done nada.

Husker86

le.phat said:
so now you americans feel how we euro's feel everytime we have to get up at 4 in the morning before work just to be part of an epic thread :lol Me ? I'm chilling with a cold beer atm, its 6 in the afternoon i just had dinner ;)

4 in the morning? It's almost noon in the middle of the US :lol

-x.Red.x-

Cyport said:
David Guetta - When love takes over (ft. Kelly Rowland)

I've started playing the full song now, the clip isnt enough lol.

Soo hyped up now!
thanks

i like
love DG and the beginning sounded like clocks awesome

le.phat said:
so now you americans feel how we euro's feel everytime we have to get up at 4 in the morning before work just to be part of an epic thread :lol Me ? I'm chilling with a cold beer atm, its 6 in the afternoon i just had dinner ;)

Er, it's 9:30 AM in the earliest time zone in the US. Me, I'm following this on my lunch break.

Dabanton

I just want a price cut,i was looking at Blu Players at the weekend, would be more wiser to just get a PS3, sick of borrowing my brothers. :D

le.phat

Joe Shlabotnik said:
Er, it's 9:30 AM in the earliest time zone in the US. Me, I'm following this on my lunch break.
what EVER man, i'm just gleeming that i get to see a conference without my eyeballs feeling like flaming golfballs :lol
bring it home, sony *cracks another beer*

Shit I was going to have a cold beer ready for this,now I find out I only have Vodka and Whisky remaining,Should I get wasted at 5:30? I think not.

Chris R

Joe Shlabotnik said:
:lol Good job leaving two states out of the US.

8:38 AM here, and I went to bed at 4 :<

-Amon-

Blue Heeler said:
Yeah, but when we turn off the monitor, we don't live in europe. :D

I'm not so sure that this is a good thing lol

However ... first big conference for me too on gaf, have a feeling i'm not going to be disappointed :D

manutd

Neo Member
from the ps euro blog

Hey guys,

Sorry. There is no live video stream. The press conference will be posted in Home soon after it ends (probably an hour or so). Alternatively, you can read our liveblog and learn all the info immediately. :)

The choice is yours!

Carl

Start late in Sony tradition!

Strap yourself in, it's going to be on hell of a ride :D Please keep your arms inside the ride AT ALL TIMES

Top Bottom