• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony GamesCom Press Conference Thread

GQman2121

Banned
phpskziigphoto7.jpg

criesofthepast said:
Hope the conference starts late, I'm making noodles and they won't be cooked for another 5 minutes.
You have enough time. You'll be in time to savour those noodles while watching megatons, meltdowns and 500s.

Announcing Slim by itself at $300 is no big deal since the FYI and Kmart stuff basically proves that the Slim and the 80GB are $300.

HOWEVER, they can drop a real megaton. Announce software BC for all models including the Slim and make it downloadable today.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
DoctorWho said:
Who has a family reunion on a Tuesday?
Exactly...WTF are they thinking?! The shit part is that I gotta go pick up my grandma and grandpa on my way as well so I'll definitely miss most of this live blogging stuff. :(

le.phat

so now you americans feel how we euro's feel everytime we have to get up at 4 in the morning before work just to be part of an epic thread :lol Me ? I'm chilling with a cold beer atm, its 6 in the afternoon i just had dinner ;)

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
There's no video stream folks. If IGN, EuroGamer or anyone else isn't doing one, then some random dude on justintv sure as hell isn't going to have one either.

Y2Kev said:
When love takes over yeahhhh tonight tonight tonight

Yeah, I wish that song would just keep looping. I'm tired of being asked by that British girl "DO YOU CARE ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE?" I know it's fake, but the music keeps me around. If nothing else, it should show other sites that they should have a live stream up. 66,871 Views currently.

le.phat said:
so now you americans feel how we euro's feel everytime we have to get up at 4 in the morning before work just to be part of an epic thread :lol Me ? I'm chilling with a cold beer atm, its 6 in the afternoon i just had dinner ;)

Yeah, but when we turn off the monitor, we don't live in europe. :D

Top Bottom