• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony is removing Cyberpunk from PlayStation Store

Gamezone

Gold Member
SIE strives to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, therefore we will begin to offer a full refund for all gamers who have purchased Cyberpunk 2077 via PlayStation Store. SIE will also be removing Cyberpunk 2077 from PlayStation Store until further notice.

Once we have confirmed that you purchased Cyberpunk 2077 via PlayStation Store, we will begin processing your refund. Please note that completion of the refund may vary based on your payment method and financial institution.

Last edited:

Fake

Shame others games like Fallout, Anthem, Crysis Remastered, Skyrim and AC: Unity don't got the same treatment before.

Anw, big win for consumers. This shit should not even get passed.

I really really hope Sony put a permanent refund system.

Last edited:

THEAP99

Banned
Screenshot_20201217-201632_PS_App.jpg

Bravo sony. Thank you so much for not allowing that shady company to boss u around

HTK

Banned
Sony should have picked up on this and not allowed the game to release. They do their own QA before they release patches/DLC/games onto their store so I'm surprised it wasn't caught earlier how bad of a state the game was in. CDPR also is pathetic in releasing this game in this state after so many delays clearly this thing needed to be in the oven for another 6 to 12 months.

Also, Sony needs to update their refund policy because it is horrendous. Both companies failed this time around.

Andodalf

Banned
Shame others games like Fallout, Anthem, Skyrim and AC: Unity don't got the same threat before.

Anw, big win for consumers. This shit should not even get passed.

I really really hope Sony put a permanent refund system.

Lmao what? Skyrim was never that bad compared to Cyberpunk on last gen. A weird bug killing a save 150 hours old ain’t as bad as being unplayable day 1.

Miutojo

Neo Member
CD Project Red shifted a bit of the Cyberpunk outrage onto Sony with the refund statement. They are trying to get consumers to invest $500 into their console and did not want their refund policy to be the talk over the holidays. I would imagine they’re pissed.

Top Bottom