• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony may have pulled off the GREATEST POWER MOVE in recent years

Jigsaah

Gold Member
All Sony has to do is not try so fuckin hard. They somehow got it in their heads that they need to have some type of eclectic ceremonious presentation. It's been that way since E3 2017 and 18. All they neededto do is show up, have a stage...some cringe presentations showing they don't take themselves too seriously and show some great games.

THAT'S IT!!! Instead, they shy away....into relative obscurity for damn near 2 fuckin years with these PATHETIC State of Plays and more promises. I was patient at first. I defended this strategy at first. At this point I just want them to show the fuck up.

We are celebrating this bullshit!?...WHY?

-Arcadia- -Arcadia- , LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
Tc2dX.gif

Orenji Neko Orenji Neko , I'm honored that you took the time to do this and immortalised my thread the way you did :messenger_fire::messenger_heart: Arigatou-Gozaimasu!

GymWolf

I don't understand why so many people are happy that E3 is dying... I always look forward to it
Having that annoying prick out of e3 doesn't mean that e3 is dying, who gives a shit about that guy anyway?!

Sony is gonna come back next year when it's not gonna have a new console to show probably.

Drewpee

Banned
Does anyone remember when E3 became E3 Media and Business Summit in the mid 2000s? I member

Does anyone remember gamers everywhere crying to have E3 back to how it was/ is currently? I member that too.

zcaa0g

Banned
E3 was great back when it was all about PC games and PC gaming hardware. Damn consoles, get them off of my lawn!

HeresJohnny

Well, It's safe to say: E3 will inevitably be reduced to atoms.
Sony has snapped its finger as they currently possess the Infinity Gauntlet, rightfully so. The fact that Geoff Keighley, one of the most influential industry figures of the 21st century.

Microsoft and the rest of the industry (with the exception of the phenomenal Japanese counterpart NINTENDO) are too afraid to pull out of E3 because let's face it: they don't hold a candle next to the Two Japanese Gods (Xenoblade Chronicles Fans will like this reference 🤭)

It's interesting that Geoff Keighley announced his seperation from the carcass that is E3 this month. This could signal an imminent announcement of PlayStation announcing their own MEGA EVENT soon enough. Our Comrade, @OsirisBlack, can hopefully guide us through this mysterious yet exciting times for the PlayStation Family here on GAF.

All in all, Sony will definitely deliver yet another fantastic generation of console gaming to the 100+ millions of gamers who all believe this:

One Gun Salute to SonyGAF!

jem15vk.jpg

I can’t stop laughing at this. Bravo.

Gabe and the Steam team just sit back and Laugh at all these casuals. No interviews, no press conferences, zero marketing, just here is our product, enjoy ...or dont. Thats power and all they do is continue to grow.

Barnabot

Well, It's safe to say: E3 will inevitably be reduced to atoms.
Sony has snapped its finger as they currently possess the Infinity Gauntlet, rightfully so. The fact that Geoff Keighley, one of the most influential industry figures of the 21st century.

Microsoft and the rest of the industry (with the exception of the phenomenal Japanese counterpart NINTENDO) are too afraid to pull out of E3 because let's face it: they don't hold a candle next to the Two Japanese Gods (Xenoblade Chronicles Fans will like this reference 🤭)

It's interesting that Geoff Keighley announced his seperation from the carcass that is E3 this month. This could signal an imminent announcement of PlayStation announcing their own MEGA EVENT soon enough. Our Comrade, @OsirisBlack, can hopefully guide us through this mysterious yet exciting times for the PlayStation Family here on GAF.

All in all, Sony will definitely deliver yet another fantastic generation of console gaming to the 100+ millions of gamers who all believe this:
maxresdefault.jpg

One Gun Salute to SonyGAF!
2sabXuT.png

now i'm thinking that thread below was not that pointless and stupid:

you are lowering the bar

regretted for reporting the op from that thread so many times in the same thread.

-Arcadia-

Banned
now i'm thinking that thread below was not that pointless and stupid:

you are lowering the bar

regretted for reporting the op from that thread so many times in the same thread.

wdhISvN.jpg

Top Bottom