• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Planning “Some Intriguing Game Announcements” This Week

I still think they're going to have an event for the PS3 and the Vita before E3 and they'll dedicate nearly their entire conference to the PS4. Their E3 conference will be three hours if they don't.

sense

cool it is confirmed to be dragons crown

@notaxation 2h
Writing previews like the one going live tonight can DRAG ON, because it's hard to identify all of the game's CROWNing achievements.

AmanoBuff

cool it is confirmed to be dragons crown

@notaxation 2h
Writing previews like the one going live tonight can DRAG ON, because it's hard to identify all of the game's CROWNing achievements.

I see, so this one at least is confirmed to be Dragon Crown. Should be an interesting read.

Now, to wait for what Sony has to unveil...

ReaperXL7

Given he's a senior producer it might be another SCE Santa Monica incubation project.

Yeah, SSM takes on allot of work so it could be anything, but a new IP from SSM coukd warrent a great amount of hype for me depending on subject matter.

Shayan

Banned
please SONY reserve the betrayaltons for e3

Its your turn . Next gen war is in the bag. Dont spoil the fun till e3

CrisKre

I hope its for ps4. I already have a wii u and want to cement my choice between ps4 and nextbox, and I'm certainly leaning towards Sony.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
GT6 on PS3 in time for the holidays while DriveClub premieres on the PS4 at the same time, the GT6 on PS4 sometime in the Spring/Early Summer 2014. Seems fairly plausible to me, gives DriveClub enough room to breathe and do whatever it's gonna do sales wise.

spisho

Neo Member
I'm not boarding the train, I don't think my Vita can take all the disappointment.

Dialed down expectations prediction: more indies ported over. Maybe Fez news.

Wynnebeck

Banned
The only betrayalthons possible would be the kind that would leave Sony with less support.

Not necessarily. We've already had Kagari talking about possible betrayaltons earlier this year and even Gerstmann made mention of third parties picking sides again when talking about PS4 and Durango. E3 is going to be amazing.

I find it a little hard imagining who else is ready to go with full exlusives with Sony besides SE. Mayybe just mayyyybe as I said MGSV as next gen exclusive since the sales prolly would be heavily in favor for PS anyway but else than that...?

I guess the only ''regular'' betrayalton possible would be Gears going multiplat but I don't see it or even really care.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
The only betrayalthons possible would be the kind that would leave Sony with less support.

Well, Rayman Legends was a betrayalton.

The only shocking betrayalton for me would be a DQ game for Sony now.

Top Bottom