• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's GamesCom Conference Will Be Livestreamed This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basch

PSP Online? Is that a joke? What do people do on it? I mean, sure, I guess you'd be missing out on PlayStation Store, but that's about it. What the hell else are you going to play? I can count on one hand how many times I've been online with my PSP.

STOP THE MONTAGES!!!

Alx

Ri'Orius said:
I've had a PSP for years and never played anything online. Am I missing something worthwhile?

Never played mine online either, but access to PSN and its demos is a nice feature...

The_Monk

Things we already know, montage, little news, no big deal, montage, things we already knew, montage, don't forget! Killzone 3 and Heavy Rain suports Move, montage...

Everything's feel so cheap... Even his hairstyle look cheap and his pants and his shirt...

Did I miss any demos of VITA FPS? Killzone, COD? Total bummer these are not shown. Nice to see FIFA support, but not surprised. No Sorcery either? :(

Du2andal

Banned
Thank god we have transitioned from pretty 20-somethings waving their arms in front of the TV to pretty 20-somethings waving their arms while jumping.

SkylineRKR

Very bad presentation. I love what I saw for the Vita at E3 etc but this is underwhelming. And the cheap PSP, nice but no wi-fi... okay.

Disappointing. I expected more from Sony here in Europe.

Busty

Banned
Considering that this is nowhere near as high profile as either E3 or TGS what were people expecting?

And now that's all enjoy (tolerate) Diversity.

depward

You might appear to be dancing at some exotic location on screen... but you're still holding a plastic dildo-looking thing.

jQ2tf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom