• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's GamesCom Conference Will Be Livestreamed This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzim

Banned
Wow@the PSP, €99 should be enough to shift some big numbers this year.

EDIT: No WiFi? Nevermind, the heck are they thinking? How will we play MH?

Don

Is that it for the Vita stuff?

Would be nice if could have atleast shown a trailer for one of those third party games.

Varth

paskowitz said:
I need a recap so far...

marketing.jpg

Ibrido.jpg

cheese_oh_cheese.jpg

Wazzim said:
Wow@the PSP, €99 should be enough to shift some big numbers this year.

But it's without wifi. I wonder how long until parents buying it for their children realize they can't play anything online?

xxracerxx said:
Look up Kung-Fu Live. This shit has been done since cameras were introduced on system's that can run shit like this. This is not just a Nintendo invention.

It was more the fact that that was a DSiWare game while Sony seems to be trying to make this a retail game (I think). Also, I saw that Kung Fu Live was rated terribly...

deim0s said:
How about adhoc MP?

That should still be there

Busty

Banned
Zoramon089 said:
But it's without wifi. I wonder how long until parents buying it for their children realize they can't play anything online?

That's probably the point.

A PSP aimed at the younger audience. An audience that doesn't want to game online.

I wouldn't be surprised if the new PSP is alot more durable than previous models as well.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
ProudClod said:
Holy shit. This is worse than the Microsoft E3 conference. Why am I watching this?
Not at all. Go watch that conference again and tell me this is worse.

Thoraxes

Zoramon089 said:
Do people actually play games online with the PSP? Or rather, does it even have a consistent online community?

Ri'Orius

Zoramon089 said:

I've had a PSP for years and never played anything online. Am I missing something worthwhile?

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Zoramon089 said:
It was more the fact that that was a DSiWare game while Sony seems to be trying to make this a retail game (I think)
I see and that makes much more sense. Kung-Fu Live was a downloadable game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom