• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's GamesCom Conference Will Be Livestreamed This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundWave

Banned
4VIqz.jpg

ProudClod

Non-existent Member
The_Monk said:
Why is he giving us things we know long time ago..? Argh..

Seriously. This is just a Sony circle jerk. Look at how cool all of these features that you all already know about are! They are IMAGINATIVE! They are EXTRAORDINARY! AUGMENTED REALITY. BUZZ WORD!

ProudClod said:
Seriously. This is just a Sony circle jerk. Look at how cool all of these features that you all already know about are! They are IMAGINATIVE! They are EXTRAORDINARY! AUGMENTED REALITY. BUZZ WORD!

Agree, this is really telling, they've lost touch with reality.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
ProudClod said:
This is for investors, not gamers.

ProudClod

Non-existent Member
xxracerxx said:
This is for investors, not gamers.

Not sure why a public gaming conference is for investors. As any big company, Sony should be having many private meetings with their investors. No need to extend the circle jerk to the gamers. It's patronizing.

Yo, what has nihilistic developed before? any fps history?

That game engine looks underdeveloped in physics and effects, no kickback feeling.

Also, it's a fucking stupid gameplay idea to have iron sights on a controller that with only 2 triggers :/

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
ProudClod said:
Not sure why a public gaming conference is for investors. As any big company, Sony should be having many private meetings with their investors. No need to extend the circle jerk to the gamers. It's patronizing.
The only videogame conference, that I can think o,f that is not aimed at investors is PAX.

Basch

SirIgbyCeaser said:
Yo, what has nihilistic developed before? any fps history?

That game engine looks underdeveloped in physics and effects, no kickback feeling.

Sadly, PlayStation Move Heroes. Apparently, they're also working on Killzone for the Vita as well.

Bentendo

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Marvel Rise of the Imperfects is the only game they've made I think.

Full list of games:

*Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
*Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
*Conan
*Zombie Apocalypse
*PlayStation Heroes

ProudClod said:

These are sales conferences actually... just like E3. They are there to show retailers games so they can sell them in the coming season.

ProudClod

Non-existent Member
OldJadedGamer said:
These are sales conferences actually... just like E3. They are there to show retailers games so they can sell them in the coming season.

You learn something new every day :p Eugh. I hate being presented to like I am a child.

Basch

Wildstar75 said:
LBP Vita looks awesome! Love the camera and touch integration!

This. Game looks perfect on a handheld.

EDIT: Wow, guy's hot, but this fighting shit sounds so fucking cheesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom