• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sora no Kiseki FC (Trails in the Sky FC) Evolution announced for PS Vita

De-mon

Dengeki PlayStation this week confirms the next entry in Falcom’s Evolution series is The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Evolution for PS Vita.

Due out in 2015, the game will have high-resolution graphics and full voice-overs, fully refined characters and visuals, facial expressions such as blinking during talk scenes, new illustrations, reconstructed movie scenes, font and mini-map changes, a full background music arrange, and better distant view.

Source

ranmafan

And as every year, another Kiseki game to preorder. I like that! This will be like the third time Ive bought FC too.

Majmun

Ehhh, I'm actually more interested in the sequels. Bring those over.

Not buying this before the sequels are released in the West.

Fularu

Banned
I wonder if those additions can be brought to the PC version (even as paid DLC).

I already double dipped, so I don't see myself buying the game a third time.

So is this a remake?

No, just a voice over pack with some graphical enhancements here and there.

The site few days ago was fake. This one is from magazine leak which seems real, but not 100% just yet.

This.

This was also leaked by GaraakeGK hours ahead of anyone.

The site a few days ago was more of an attempt by domain squatters to cash in money than a troll/fake site.

faridmon

The same game as Trail of the sky as in the first chapter of the trilogy?
I have played that on the PSP (even pre-ordered the Limited edition) but please, release the second one already.

bomblord1

Banned
Oh great, I just bought the PSP version and I can barely play it because of how awful it looks blown up to a 42" TV (like seriously awful) hopefully this releases west really quickly.

nampad

This is one of the series where I really have a problem with distinguishing the games. Seems like this is the Trails in the Skies I already bought for PSP
and only played 4 hours...

So I guess we will probably not see this in the west? The trilogy still isn't localized completely, right?

As much as I love this game I don't see myself playing through it again. Already beat it on PSP and PC, now I just want SC. I'm bummed for missing out on what seems like the definitive version of the game though.
This wont make it over anyway, there's no way they're doing an english dub of this.

Kain

Wow, blinking, what a time to be alive!

Joking, I'm all in. If it comes before SC I'll play it again for sure.

krYlon

This is probably good news for XSEED right? It means by the time they finish Trails the 3rd, an evo version will probably be available for Vita.

Then they can go straight onto Zero and Ao and the rest on the Vita.

AmanoBuff

Wow, finally able to post after a long journey.

This is amazing news. I hope we get this. No need for dubbing, only fans will buy it anyway.

Already accepting that this won't come to America (full voice work, Vita). Xseed wasn't able to get the licenses to the voice work of the original game, so the same would likely hold true for this, meaning the only other option is to voice it all, which sounds too expensive for a Vita game.

Xseeds moving foward with SC, so as long as that's still true, Japan can have their voiced game. (I kinda want to see it streamed or something though, I LOVED Estelle's japanese voice actress)

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Adding "blinking" to talking scenes? This is truly next gen.

Just kidding. I'm totally buying this. I'd started but never finished the PSP version earlier this year.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Is this the same game that is available on Steam?

Top Bottom