• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
786px-Julian_Assange_%28Norway%2C_March_2010%29.jpg

Slayven said:
So are they for or against wilileaks?

I thought the point was wikileaks as with all others who violate personal privacy is entertaining when happening to others and sucks when its you. Occasionally it serves great justice, it was on the verge of breaking an actual story about the school officials poisoning the students but was shut down.

Great episode, favorite so far this season.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I thought that was the best episode of the season so far, and one of the better ones in a while. Mr. Mackey throwing Cartman under the bus killed me.

vatstep said:
I thought that was the best episode of the season so far, and one of the better ones in a while. Mr. Mackey throwing Cartman under the bus killed me.

The "Mkays" in the suicide note were cracking me up

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
This was probably my favorite South Park episode ever.

The song + a rat on the computer + plus Eric getting thrown under the bus + the last fight + katatafish = awesome

his heart is so heavy i weep for him!

rj118

blame space said:
does anyone know when this replays on CC?

I just know they play the previous week's episode right before each new one. So next week you can catch it at 9:30 EST. Not sure about tonight though.

There was a lot of good moments in this episode. I'm really glad they did another Lemmiwinks episode. The first one was great too. Things got awesome when Mackey threw Eric under the bus.

Soule

Oh my god! Definitely my favourite episode in ages, absolutely hilarious laughed out loud several times heartily especially since me and some old mates used to make lemmywinks jokes all the time

Binabik15

Fun episode.

I´m dropping by to say how awesome it is of CC to have the episodes up on the German SP site at the same day it´s aired in the US.

The end would make for a sweet, sweet gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom