• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ Shlice

Brinbe said:
Honestly, not really enjoying this ep too much and Butters is my fav character. =\
Yea me neither.

After watching the special this past Sunday on how they make the shows and finish on Wednesday mornings. It makes me wish they would be more professional and hire some more writers and take at least a few weeks to make each episode. Not just throw together whatever they can think of in 3 days and wait till the last minute.

Celsior

silentspork said:
I liked it, it had it's moments.
I expected much more with Butters in Mexico.
Seems to not have have that edge other eps had.

So much shit you could of done.

Butters part of the Drug Cartel Wars. Sign me up,
Butters as a God of Meixco. Just as stupid and not as fun

DarkKyo

Celsior said:
I expected much more with Butters in Mexico.
Seems to not have have that edge other eps had.

So much shit you could of done.

Butters part of the Drug Cartel Wars. Sign me up,
Butters as a God of Meixco. Just as stupid and not as fun
Part of what I liked about the episode is that they didn't focus on the gang violence. Just a fun story about border patrol and Meheecan pride.

Celsior

Dechaios said:
Part of what I liked about the episode is that they didn't focus on the gang violence. Just a fun story about border patrol and Meheecan pride.
Butters in Mexico just seems like a wasted story to me.

RagnarokX

This was just a very blah episode. They've had episodes in the past where the kids played games and got caught up in real crazy situations that were great, like when they played junior detectives or when they played talent agents. This episode just didn't have that spark.

RagnarokX said:
This was just a very blah episode. They've had episodes in the past where the kids played games and got caught up in real crazy situations that were great, like when they played junior detectives or when they played talent agents. This episode just didn't have that spark.
Agreed. Still a couple funny parts.

zerotol

Banned
I thought it was hilarious! Maybe I'm biased because Butters / Cartmen episodes are usually my favorites. This one delivered.

jagowar

I thought this was one of the better ones in the past few yrs.... butters and cartman are the 2 best characters on then show these days and this episode featured both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom