• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILERS Pokemon Sun/Moon Begins to leak on 4Chan

I don't think he ever got caught by Nintendo for that. But what changed his policy on leaks was when he posted that full set of dex images for BW that was leaked and got a C&D for it.

iirc he made a post about the exp not going up for his starter. It then turned out to be what happens when you pirate the game.

Edit: I'm sure he bought the game too.

Forkball

I'm actually shocked Rowlett actually turned out to be a shitmon, I would have bet that they would've made him OP like Greninja and make him the "mascot" of gen VII.

It's still a bit too early to tell. We don't know the full scope of his stat growth, move pool, and most importantly, Hidden Ability. Greninja is a monster largely because of Protean. That said, I am betting that Primarina will be the most used starter of the three in competitive battling. Its typing and supposed bulk is just too good. Expect to be sick of her weeks after the game releases (save us Jangmo-O).

Koppai

I imagine he probably works at a Best Buy or other retailer who gets the games early. So he is breaking street date and probably theft.

UberTag

pokemon stat distribution don't change much with there evolutionist just look at the other staters
We don't really know he's a shitmon yet. But being below 100 speed with be a pretty big blow.
Based on precedent with Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Torchic, a base speed of 80 for Decidueye isn't out of the question.
They could still have a 9 speed value as a starter with shit IVs and a neutral nature.

That's not a speedster by any means but by no means unusable.
Blaziken's still Uber-tier on Smogon thanks to Speed Boost. And Rowlet IS a bird as well...

Seiniyta

I hope it's from a US store this time around so the release dates in the future are once more, equalized XD.

/Salty European.

notaskwid

If there are copies out in the wild should be a matter of time until someone dumps all movepool, pokemons, items, stats, etc info.

Qurupeke

3dNvs3Y.jpg

Level 14. Their Rowlet is Lvl. 16, it hasn't evolved though.

If there are copies out in the wild should be a matter of time until someone dumps all movepool, pokemons, items, stats, etc info.

The guy said he works for a store so it's fairly likely. He could be a manager/owner which would also make sense. I dunno if any employee might risk it, but I've known managers of some stores to take home a copy of Pokemon or something before.

Odd that the starters don't seem to be evolving at 16. I wonder if evolutions have been raised for some reason.

So what are people worried about in terms of spoilers for a pokemon game? The look of the pokemon/evolution lines? Because honestly, what is their to be spoiled in a pokemon game? They're kinda all the same plotwise anyway.

Zomba13

So what are people worried about in terms of spoilers for a pokemon game? The look of the pokemon/evolution lines? Because honestly, what is their to be spoiled in a pokemon game? They're kinda all the same plotwise anyway.

That is already out there. Leaked with the demo.

It's mainly story and plot points and progression. This one is very different from the others, no gyms, seemingly no league, aliens/interdimensional beings that are possibly disguised as NPCs from a mysterious high tech company. Just weird new stuff.

Not something like evil team tries to use box pokemon to destroy/recreate world but ends up failing because they don't understand the power and also are beaten by a 10 year old like how it usually goes.

Yep 17.

hala had mankey, makuhita, crabrawler. I will post trainer passport soon, it's not very interesting, just trainer card + stamps like "became pokemon trainer" and "beat melemele grand trial". Headed to second island,

I think its also worth noting the word filter for nicknames seems to be gone.

UberTag

That's one slow-ass Pokemon.
I'm excited that the leaker has Crabrawler on the go. Curious to see whether that evo is Ice-type.

RockmanBN

Yep 17.

hala had mankey, makuhita, crabrawler. I will post trainer passport soon, it's not very interesting, just trainer card + stamps like "became pokemon trainer" and "beat melemele grand trial". Headed to second island,

I think its also worth noting the word filter for nicknames seems to be gone.

Wow that's really slow.
Looks like both Poplio and Rowlet lines seem to be tanks. I'm guessing Poplio will be more of a traditional tank with its Water/Fairy typing and Rowlet will be more a trickster with odd moved.

Litten might be similar to a physical Greninja going by the stats that were posted awhile ago.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Wow, so Decidueye is the slow but bulky mon this time?

Also asking him if Crabrawler has the evolution indicator to see if he evolves into a yeti-mon or if it's a counterpart.

UberTag

Why is the lanky bird of prey the slow one?

That is pathetic speed. Maybe it has a -speed nature and no speed IVs.
For a frame of reference, Wartortle at Level 17 with a neutral nature and no EVs - we have to assume this Rowlet/Dartrix had some speed EVs - can't have a speed stat lower than 24.

This owl is slower than the fricken turtle.

Top Bottom