• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SPOILERS] Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Thread #2) - One Thumb Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
6CDuMdW.jpg

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SPOILER-FREE DISCUSSION THIS IS NOT THE PLACE.
(you want to visit WadiumArcadium & Cystm's mighty-fine |OT| for your spoiler-free discussion needs)

(Although if you want to peruse the arguments, discussions, leaks, nitpicks, and the strange, ill-advised trip into Max Landis' head we took in the last thread, you can do so here, in Spoiler Thread #1)

There will be no tagged spoilers from this point forward. You may freely discuss any and all plot points, story details, and other interesting moments from the film.

Like, say, this one

IeVmSJX.gif

Remember to be considerate, and keep all your Force Awakens spoilers in this thread. Please don't go dragging them out of here and stashing them behind black bars in the |OT| or any other of the roughly 2597 Star Wars threads currently floating around Off-Topic. If you feel the pressing, mighty, Zim-like NEEEEED to help people with the knowledge you have, simply direct them back to this spoiler thread so that these spoilers don't go spilling all over the board and pissing off some of our more sensitive and/or innocent members.

To quote an ex-sanitation employee I know: "Come get it."

nIgKGbz.jpg

Just got back.

It's OK. It's a Star Wars movie, and I don't like Star Wars.

Finn and Poe are awesome. I want more adventures from them.

The movie took a goddamn nosedive for me once Han showed up. I wanted more origin stuff from Finn and company.

Kylo is awesome. Such a little bitch.

Musolf815

The more time I think about it, the more I like this movie. Seeing it again with my brother tomorrow, I hope he likes it too.

Just got back.

It's OK. It's a Star Wars movie, and I don't like Star Wars.

Finn and Poe are awesome. I want more adventures from them.

The movie took a goddamn nosedive for me once Han showed up. I wanted more origin stuff from Finn and company.

Kylo is awesome. Such a little bitch.

Yeah, but they killed Han so

Squire

Banned
Saw it earlier today and it pretty much blew me away. Loved all the characters.

Star Wars is back. It's so great.

also I still don't get the people that complained that Kylo didn't dominate enough in the saber fight. The guy just killed his father, was hit in the gut by a bolt that could one shot stormtroopers, is young, emotional and not fully trained yet while his base is getting blown up around him

he also wrecked Finn in seconds and was constantly pursuing Rey to the point where throughout almost the entire fight she was trying to get away from him.

Finn still sleepin'

After watching it, the whole friendzoned thing in the original thread was overblown, but holy shit man, he takes ALL the Ls

Him getting increasingly more panicked when Rey was running at him was hilarious. Dude seems to have a tendency to be easily excitable

Not

Banned
also I still don't get the people that complained that Kylo didn't dominate enough in the saber fight. The guy just killed his father, was hit in the gut by a bolt that could one shot stormtroopers, is young, emotional and not fully trained yet while his base is getting blown up around him

he also wrecked Finn in seconds and was constantly pursuing Rey to the point where throughout almost the entire fight she was trying to get away from him.

I hope no one's just salty over a girl winning a fight with a dude

I get logic and actual arguments or whatever, but it's a space wizard movie in the end, get over it

injurai

Banned
Goodness, has time gotten away from me. I don't know how I will find the time for a spoiler thread when ep.8 comes out mid summer. I need winter break for this.

kingocfs

Kylo freezing Rey outside of Maz's castle before putting her to sleep. Dude could be next level if he wasn't such a big ass bitch.

JDHarbs

I was a bit disappointed after my first showing. Overall, it's not bad, but I was expecting something more. Going back for a second viewing on my birthday this week to see if my thoughts change.

Renekton

Finn was able to get a couple hits in... the same Finn who got rekt by a regular stormtrooper.

Dude is seriously underpowered.

I hope no one's just salty over a girl winning a fight with a dude

I get logic and actual arguments or whatever, but it's a space wizard movie in the end, get over it
I don't think gender has to do with it really, and neither of them ended up winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom