• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 | Welcome Home, Space Cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Plenty of people I know that barely watch anime got into Code Geass, I think it's really popular with casual watchers. Sort of like Death Note.

Maybe it's better that you don't know about the various tropes that combine to form Code Geass. You can just enjoy the trainwreck for what it is, I suppose. Carry on then.

Go_Ly_Dow

Fumitooooooooo!!!!!!!!

3DeI3.gif

Noirulus

Maybe it's better that you don't know about the various tropes that combine to form Code Geass. You can just enjoy the trainwreck for what it is, I suppose. Carry on then.

So having a better knowledge of anime tropes would make his experience better? I can see that I guess.. Not sure if it would make much of a difference, though.

Cwarrior

Saint seiya omega ep1

Ok...that was unpleasant to watch thanks to kouga whining like a lil bitch, shouting some more cliché crap like”i want to protect” triggering hax dues machine power up, to be fair in line with the low tier bullshit that went on in the original, overall nothing much happen outside of angst.

+Pegasus fantasy op is awesome
+nice soundtrack with nostalgic remix of old tracks from the original (transformation track)

-seiya one of the worst characters in shounen is in this (all the tolerable characters died) and seiya jr(kouga) is quickly looking to surpass in him that front with added angst in his arsenal.

-everyone involved in the making of shitty faceless villain mars need their head slammed between a car door repeatedly.

It’s just the opening episode, shounens rarely have good introduction episodes, hopefully it gets better once the show introduces all the characters and cross fingers for one that’s likeable.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Saint Seiya Omega 01
If nothing this is gonna satisfy my inner child stupid shounen action fix that was filled up two years ago by Heartcatch even though that one was a magical girl show. I liked it.

Seiya fucking sucks though, I wanna see Hyouga donning the Aquarius cloth. :mad:

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It's a real tragedy the anime thread won't be in the company of stuff like this anymore.
KZwsq.jpg

You cannot be part of this community until you have watched School Days and/or Earth Maiden Arjuna and/or Blood-C. Choose your poison.

Glass Fleet, Eiken, and Black Rock Shooter TV are suitable alternatives.

We need a list of quality animes people need to pick one from and watch before they can join our ranks. Now that we are banished to the sub-forum that nobody ever looks at, we'll need steep barriers of entry to further isolate ourselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom