• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix announces full line-up of TGS games and Stage Schedule

Philippo

I hope we get a XV trailer that's more in line with the original reveal trailer.
We have seen the green fields and the "Noctis and his boys on a car" shit way too much

Not gonna happen, it has already been confirmed.

Next substantial trailer won't come anytime soon (Jump Festa/TGA maybe imho).

Where the fuck is FFXV?!

Oh wait... it's there?

Ok, time to change the disc... should we do Kingdom Hearts 3 next or Final Fantasy VII?

Famassu

No Kingdom Hearts 3 or Dragon Quest XI?

Bizarre.
Neither will release until after TGS 2016 and KHIII is probably a 2017 release, so it's really not all that bizarre. They'll still have plenty of conventions and another TGS to push these games at.

gosoxtim

Neither will release until after TGS 2016 and KHIII is probably a 2017 release, so it's really not all that bizarre. They'll still have plenty of conventions and another TGS to push these games at.
actually kh3 has an event in november with footage and possibly release year there

Famassu

Damn no ff12 hd again :/

They wouldn't have unannounced games on a list like this. If they'll announce something like FFXII HD, it'll be a surprise.

actually kh3 has an event in november with footage and possibly release year there
When have they implied about revealing the release year at the Japanese D23? They've only said that there will be some kind of new footage & some panels with developers behind the game discussing it.

\

When have they implied about revealing the release year at the Japanese D23? They've only said that there will be some kind of new footage & some panels with developers behind the game discussing it.

Everyone on GAF thinks "Power of UE4" and "UE4 is saving Japan" as their cue for assuming a 2016 release even though there is no substantial evidence suggesting otherwise, except for a quote from a Nomura interview (lol) and a trailer showcasing obviously still beta gameplay.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
I loooved the first Seiken Densetsu. Please do it properly or just give us that old phone port on Vita.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
STAR OCEAN 5 IS ALREADY PLAYABLE ON THE STAGE FLOOR!?

FUCKING WHAT!?

I gotta.....i gotta get a ticket to Japan guys

gosoxtim

when nomura said in an inteview that they relase window in mind but he cant talk about it now but he will share more details a the kingdom hearts fan event also kh3 will be ealased 2018 because wont let that happen since they are heavly involved with kingdom hearts stuff so a 2016 is posiible with a mid 22017 to flesh out some bugs

Some Nobody

meanwhile no one remembers the new SaGa..... i wonder what happened since there's no update iirc after its announcement last year

Why do I feel like when we see this again it'll be PS4/Vita? And, this is an impressive list. Still, there's a few games I want to see:

- Final Fantasy XII HD
- Front Mission 6
- New Seiken Densetsu

Drayco21

No Dissidia FINA FANTASY? The fuck?

This is the biggest bummer for me. I don't need much, just announce another character or two. They've been really quiet about it.

I had figured FFXII HD was a shoe-in for TGS, but maybe not looking at the schedule.

theofficefan99

If they don't announce XII HD by TGS I'm just going to replay it on my PS2.

Anyways, is anyone else thinking of just going on a total XV blackout until March, checking the release date, then buying it?

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
No Chrono anything...? Ok, next year maybe *goes into corner & cry*

Imagine if you were the Square Enix of today.

Now Imagine how terrifying it would be for you to even touch or mention anything related to the I.P. of Chrono.

Styles

Praying for a FFXII remaster announcement. I really want to replay the game, but I don't have my ps3 anymore. :(

stryke

Platinum just tweeted this concept art for Nier sequel, is it new?

CN3RlYnUYAAjN1G.jpg:orig

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Platinum just tweeted this concept art for Nier sequel, is it new?

CN3RlYnUYAAjN1G.jpg:orig

It was in the trailer IIRC. But that young boy is presumably one of the 3 main characters along with the girl.

They already confirmed it's coming out this year in Japan lol

2016 is for the localization.

Bruh....that's sad.

Its only the PS3 version too i bet.

And west is only gonna get the PS4 version localized based on SE's priorities. Not that i care, you can drop last gen like a rock as far as i'm concerned.

Top Bottom