• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix announces full line-up of TGS games and Stage Schedule

Philippo

Is there a way to submit questions to the XV team, like those that get answered during ATRs, without Twitter?

Or do i have to wait for everyone's favourite marketing move, the official forum?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Is there a way to submit questions to the XV team, like those that get answered during ATRs, without Twitter?

Or do i have to wait for everyone's favourite marketing move, the official forum?

Most of the stuff they answer is from Japan or when they have to explain why they changed something yet again. The exception was when they were specifically asking for Gamescom.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
WTF still nothing in SaGa...

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
No, why would SE/tri-Ace do that? PS4 games sell significantly better than in Japan now.

Pretty sure its coming to PS3 and PS4 this year in Japan cause PS4...sales are kinda...meh :/

I hope that they can get it western ASAP tho

Lime

So if FF12 HD doesn't show up here, the dream is pretty much dead right? :(

That composer 'leak' confirmed it, I think. Maybe SE just won't announce it too early until they have something ready to send out - the FFX remaster took a long time from announcement to release, so maybe they want to avoid that.

That composer 'leak' confirmed it, I think. Maybe SE just won't announce it too early until they have something ready to send out - the FFX remaster took a long time from announcement to release, so maybe they want to avoid that.

Didn't the composer later say it was misunderstanding or something along those lines?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
They should release the other games first before they announce this. They have a lot in plate already.

Falk

that puzzling face
So if FF12 HD doesn't show up here, the dream is pretty much dead right? :(

That composer 'leak' confirmed it,

The misunderstanding was about it being an actual remake when it's a remaster.

GZsY1j0.gif
CONCLUSIONS

Wait, 2nd look

That composer 'leak' confirmed it, i think

OK you're safe

Garlador

Square Enix may not want to promise FF12 HD too early, since FFX HD took quite a long time, or they might announce it closer to release.

It's pretty much assumed at this point that it's coming, though. We'll find out more in the next 24 hours, one way or the other...

Garlador

What's happening in the next 24 hours?

Square Enix's conferences will be over, unless they already did it and I missed it because of the time difference.

Either we'll get confirmation, or we won't and we'll hold out hope for Playstation Conference or next year's E3 or something else.

Top Bottom