• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Citizen's Citizencon 2016 Presentation Livestream | Today @ 3PM PDT

Geist-

VL3sT3C.png

Here's what you need to know.

t1476050400z4.png

When: 3pm PDT / 6pm EDT / 10pm GMT / 12am CEST / your local time
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/starcitizen
RSI Citizencon Page
Citizencon Summary/Transcript: http://imperialnews.network/2016/10/citizencon-2016-coverage/

MQT8UyA.png

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15536-CitizenCon-2946-Details
Join us on Sunday, October 9th as we celebrate the fourth anniversary of Star Citizen’s crowdfunding campaign with you, our amazing community. Hosted by Chris Roberts, watch as we showcase what we’ve been working on since last year’s event, and take a look ahead at continuing work on both Squadron 42 and the Procedural Planets system slated to come online in Star Citizen Alpha 3.0. Of course, that’s not all you can expect from our CitizenCon Presentation, but you’ll have to tune in on October 9th to find out more!

Here's what we're pretty sure will show up:
Confirmed:
  • Homestead Demo (Earth-like planet with biomes, plantlife, etc...)
  • Squadron 42 Mission Walkthrough
  • Another Alpha 3.0 Demo
  • A Star Marine/2.6 demo
  • Character tech
  • Reveal of the RSI Polaris Corvette
Possibly:
  • Caterpillar and Herald Hangar/Flight ready
  • Matchmaking/Lobby improvements
  • Female Player Model
  • Cargo and maybe occupations
  • Orgs 2.0/Website 3.0/Forums 2.0
  • Patcher 2.0
  • Glitches, hardware difficulties, and cringe
  • Delays
  • Surprises!!!
Useful Information:

Fourth anniversary huh? Wow, where did the time go?

I'm definitely checking this out, Star Citizen is one of my most anticipated games ever.

Primus

First CitizenCon since I bought in late last year (got an Avenger Titan ready to go), so I'm pretty hyped to see the new stuff.

Zabojnik

Really curious to see how polished that S42 mission demo comes across. Sean Tracy mentioned briefly how showing the Morrow Tour in such an early state maybe wasn't the greatest idea (I disagree, but I can see why he'd see it that way), so I'm expecting it to be in a substantially more finished state.

Don't forget! We are all hanging out in the twitch chat made for the event, so just post your twitch user name when you want an invite!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Can someone invite me into the GAF Twitch chat? For some reason it's not showing up ... I guess because I'm on a freshly installed Windows on a newly installed SSD? You'd think Twitch would remember which chat rooms I have access to based on my login alone ...

Twitch name is Danthrax40, BTW.

Galava

As expected, a delay of 30 minutes seems to happen again. (Not official!)

EDIT: It's live with behind the scenes stuff

Top Bottom